ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

incywincy
Newly Registered

help

Post by incywincy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 pm

hi,

sorry i am repeating my question as i was unable to write exact situation . for my naturalization application i have 2 refrees. one is director of vat registered limited company (british citizen) and other is over 25 and also british citizen. please senior members and experts any help will be appriciated.

and is director of a vat registered limited company a professional standing?

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: help

Post by vinitmanu » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 pm

incywincy wrote:is director of a vat registered limited company a professional standing?
Yes.
Life's too short .. Take it easy !

incywincy
Newly Registered

hi

Post by incywincy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm

thanks for quick reply vinitmanu. can plz some one tell me is it necessary for to second referee to be of some professional standing?

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: hi

Post by vinitmanu » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 pm

incywincy wrote:thanks for quick reply vinitmanu. can plz some one tell me is it necessary for to second referee to be of some professional standing?
Have a read through Section 5
Life's too short .. Take it easy !