ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correspondence with UKBA

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobby80gh

Correspondence with UKBA

Post by bobby80gh » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Correspondence from me to UKBA

Dear ****,

I hope this email finds you well. I will be very grateful if you can give me an update on the the progress of my ILR application as it has been about six months since I submitted my application.

For administrative and operational reasons, my current employer is very much concerned as they really want to be certain about my eligibility to work in the UK in the long term.

In December 2012 I received a letter from your colleague Mr **** of the North West correspondence team who confirmed that my application will be processed within the published processing time which is currently six months. As my application is quite straight forward with no gaps, criminal conviction and all my tax liabilities are paid or been paid etc, i thought a decision would have been made by now.

Please can you let me know when my application is likely to be completed so that I can relay this information to my employer. I have copied my employer in this email.

I am counting your usual co operation and early reply.

Kind regards

UKBA reply

Dear *****

I can confirm that your application is currently with a caseworking team for a decision. We will begin consideration of your application shortly and will inform you in writing of the outcome as soon as a decision is made.

Kind regards

My subsequent reply

Dear *****,

Thank you for your reply although it is quite disappointing that a decision has not been reached for the six months since I made my application.

It has been six months of stagnation of my life, lost opportunities and in-decisions. I may even lose my current job if I do not get my passport at the end of this month as we entering a busy period and I may be required to travel abroad for statutory audits.

I am not blaming you or any of your colleagues. I believe you are doing your best in the midst of the circumstances. What I am really getting at is, if all government agencies such as the NHS, HMRC, the judiciary etc operates the way UKBA operates, this country would have been chaos.

Once again thank you and, I really appreciate your time and effort in responding to my queries. God richly bless you.

Kind regards

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Correspondence with UKBA

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 pm

contact your MP

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Make your employer aware regarding the UKBA employer helpline service that they can use to verify your right of work.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS