ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation Documents for dependant - List

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mprmani
Newly Registered

Cohabitation Documents for dependant - List

Post by mprmani » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:53 pm

I am applying ILR with my dependant.

The following document I am planning to submit for my wife, but the only problem is we have moved to different address last two years.

1. Tenancy Agreement (me and my wife with new house addres)
2. Council Tax Bill
3. Her payslip
4. Her P60
5. Joint bank account for 6 months
6. NHS registration letter with old house address
7. Her driving license
8. Marriage certificate

If CW wants move evidences I can provide her car insurance, credit card statement etc.

Is that will help to provide enough evidence to cover both the address, or do I need to change any evidences. Please help me

arupmohan
Newly Registered

Re: Cohabitation Documents for dependant - List

Post by arupmohan » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Include: Water bills / electricity bill / TV licence and NHS Card / Treatment in UK

mprmani wrote:I am applying ILR with my dependant.

The following document I am planning to submit for my wife, but the only problem is we have moved to different address last two years.

2. Council Tax Bill
3. Her payslip
4. Her P60
7. Her driving license
8. Marriage certificate

If CW wants move evidences I can provide her car insurance, credit card statement etc.

Is that will help to provide enough evidence to cover both the address, or do I need to change any evidences. Please help me

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Cohabitation Documents for dependant - List

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:28 pm

mprmani wrote:I am applying ILR with my dependant.

2. Council Tax Bill
3. Her payslip
4. Her P60
7. Her driving license
8. Marriage certificate

You have not mentioned any dates which these documents cover. The number of documents you have mentioned are enough as long as they are spread over a 2 year period.
I was in a similar situation, moved about a year ago, here are the docs i submitted http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#775591

mprmani
Newly Registered

Post by mprmani » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 pm

The old address bills will come in my name, I didn't included my dependant in the bill.

So do I need to include old address which contains my depandant detail.

Can I include HMRC letter with old address

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 pm

mprmani wrote:The old address bills will come in my name, I didn't included my dependant in the bill.

So do I need to include old address which contains my depandant detail.

Can I include HMRC letter with old address
You will need something in the dependant name from old address. It does not have to be a bill, it can be any general letter from an organization, like an appointment letter from the NHS/surgery, offers from VirginMobile, credit card statements, car insurance certficates, DVLA letter ...... basically anything that proves you were living together during that time. If you can get 3-4 letters for a year for each person for each address that should be enough.

mprmani
Newly Registered

Post by mprmani » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Thank you so much for your response.

I got NHS registration card with my old address
Car Registration with my old address
Car Insurance with my old address