ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Don't rely on NCS worker's knowledge, they are not expert!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alish60

Don't rely on NCS worker's knowledge, they are not expert!!

Post by Alish60 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:08 pm

If you are going to apply through NCS then make sure you have done all the reserarch and red and understood the form AN Guide, I thought they are expert in their job but unfortunately they are not. If you feel they are giving the wrong advice then ask them to contact ukba and have it confirmed. In my case when i was in their office,She told me that a copy from national archive is not accepted so needs to be a certified copy, therefore she can't take my documents, then I asked her to ring ukba up, she rang ukba and was told that the copy is accepted cos is a copy, it is not a photocopy.Please do not just accept whatever they say. You have access to all the information you need trough ukba website. Of course I don't mean all of them nor everything they say but if you are not sure about something then THEY ARE NIT THE RIGHT ONE TO ASK!!!!
I am sure many people had same problems with them, please tell me about your experience with your local NCS.
I wish you success with your application.