ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vivekmang
Newly Registered

PEO appointment question

Post by vivekmang » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 am

I was successful in booking a PEO appointment and when I try to view my appointment I see the first line following under Appointment Checklist -

[b]Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Next below.[/b]

Actually on my appointment view page I dont see any Next button. There is a Continue button and when I click on that it leads back to the account page where I can see this appointment and 3 buttons alongside that (View, Reschedule , Cancel)
When I click on View button i go back to the page that shows the appointment checklist.
Long story short, I did not see any way to print the official form. I did receive an email from UK Border Agency confirming that the appointment has been booked.
Any help with with how to print the official appointment form will be highly appreciated!!

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appointment question

Post by longshift » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 am

vivekmang wrote:I was successful in booking a PEO appointment and when I try to view my appointment I see the first line following under Appointment Checklist -

Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Next below.

Actually on my appointment view page I dont see any Next button. There is a Continue button and when I click on that it leads back to the account page where I can see this appointment and 3 buttons alongside that (View, Reschedule , Cancel)
When I click on View button i go back to the page that shows the appointment checklist.
Long story short, I did not see any way to print the official form. I did receive an email from UK Border Agency confirming that the appointment has been booked.
Any help with with how to print the official appointment form will be highly appreciated!!
Ignore that message.

Just fill your relevant form and take it with the other docs at PEO. Thats all you need.

Tire1Questions

Post by Tire1Questions » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:08 am

How many days prior to your visa expiry you booked your appointment?