ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when do they debit the money out of the card??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alish60

when do they debit the money out of the card??

Post by Alish60 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 pm

When you apply trough NCS, after you application is received by the ukba, do they check the supportig document before they debit the fee? I mean when they take the money, does that mean your documents are fine?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Your application could still be refused, or you could be asked to provide further evidence, even after fee debit.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:Your application could still be refused, or you could be asked to provide further evidence, even after fee debit.
Thanks for the reply, I know you may get refused, I was wondering if they do a check to see if the required documents are submitted before they take the fee! They usually do that for ILR and visa applications, if you have not submitted the required documents they send it back to you without taking the money. What do you think?

BigSam

Post by BigSam » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Alish60 wrote: Thanks for the reply, I know you may get refused, I was wondering if they do a check to see if the required documents are submitted before they take the fee! They usually do that for ILR and visa applications, if you have not submitted the required documents they send it back to you without taking the money. What do you think?
Hi Alish60,

I was under the impression that applications are not even placed in any queue for consideration before fees have been taken out, but from this dude's experience (Dejavu1984) it appears that work begins on an application irrespective of whether payment has been cleared or not because an approval was issued on this application within 13 days only from the date of taking the fees. Unless of course it is normal to approve an application in under 2 weeks :?:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

BigSam wrote:
Alish60 wrote: Thanks for the reply, I know you may get refused, I was wondering if they do a check to see if the required documents are submitted before they take the fee! They usually do that for ILR and visa applications, if you have not submitted the required documents they send it back to you without taking the money. What do you think?
Hi Alish60,

I was under the impression that applications are not even placed in any queue for consideration before fees have been taken out, but from this dude's experience (Dejavu1984) it appears that work begins on an application irrespective of whether payment has been cleared or not because an approval was issued on this application within 13 days only from the date of taking the fees. Unless of course it is normal to approve an application in under 2 weeks :?:

I see, no one really knows what they are doing!!!! They do whatever they like, whenever they want!! They have a good job!

BigSam

Post by BigSam » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Yep... That does appear to be the case.

Unless someone works/ed at UKBA can shed some light on how they work, we can only speculate!!
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Alish60 wrote:
wpilr_nov12 wrote:Your application could still be refused, or you could be asked to provide further evidence, even after fee debit.
Thanks for the reply, I know you may get refused, I was wondering if they do a check to see if the required documents are submitted before they take the fee! They usually do that for ILR and visa applications, if you have not submitted the required documents they send it back to you without taking the money. What do you think?
Payment is taken straightaway without any document checks

Alish60

Hi

Post by Alish60 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:14 am

Thanks for the comments.