ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on Set (O) appl Ver 12/2012 - Section 6.2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajvk
Newly Registered

Help on Set (O) appl Ver 12/2012 - Section 6.2

Post by rajvk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 am

Hi Friends

Could you pls help me in understanding this section.

As per the note on application , it is mentioned that
"Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer)"

My company is not in a position to give letter for the Annual leave taken for last five years and also my absence from UK during this was coupled with sick leaves and compensatory off's .

Hence i am finding it difficult to substantiate this evidence . are there any alternate options

Pls guide me ,

Appreciate quick help as i have my appointment next week .

Many Thanks
Raj VK

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 am

Unfortunately as a tier 2 applicant you need a letter from your employer stating absences. For the sick reasons, you can draft a letter up yourself but it still needs to be backed by your employer

mprmani
Newly Registered

Post by mprmani » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Do we need employer letter for Annual leave absence as well. I reckon that your payslip and bank statement proof that the salary was paid for that month.

Because I am planning for ILR I took one month break for my marriage, so I am going to provide evidence like marriage cerificate, payslip and covering letter.

If any one want to advise please... that will be great help

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:15 pm

mprmani wrote:Do we need employer letter for Annual leave absence as well. I reckon that your payslip and bank statement proof that the salary was paid for that month.

Because I am planning for ILR I took one month break for my marriage, so I am going to provide evidence like marriage cerificate, payslip and covering letter.

If any one want to advise please... that will be great help
Why don't you create a seperate topic, and include your immigration background in it, to help others comment. Whether or not your require any employer letter to confirm absences will depend on the category you are applying under.