ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application at Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ranag20
Newly Registered

ILR Application at Croydon

Post by ranag20 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and need some sincere advice.

Current Status: Work permit (Non Points base)
Applying for: ILR

My appointment has booked at Croydon PEO for ILR on the 20th of March 2013.
I have booked appointment for me as main applicant and my wife as dependant (not applying for my 3 UK born kids).

Questions:
1 - Any advice about Croydon PEO, some peoples mentioned in the forum that case workers at Croydon are like MI5 agents?
2 - My plan is to apply for citizenship for my UK born kids as soon as we will have ILR, should it be alright or do I need to apply for kids to have ILR first?

Many Thanks

Rana :D [/b]

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

1.croydon is not that bad, i have used them twice and have been impressed.
2. they dont need ilr as are uk born
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Application at Croydon

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 am

ranag20 wrote:Hi All,

I am new to this forum and need some sincere advice.

Current Status: Work permit (Non Points base)
Applying for: ILR

My appointment has booked at Croydon PEO for ILR on the 20th of March 2013.
I have booked appointment for me as main applicant and my wife as dependant (not applying for my 3 UK born kids).

Questions:
1 - Any advice about Croydon PEO, some peoples mentioned in the forum that case workers at Croydon are like MI5 agents?
2 - My plan is to apply for citizenship for my UK born kids as soon as we will have ILR, should it be alright or do I need to apply for kids to have ILR first?

Many Thanks

Rana :D [/b]
Croydon in my opinion is better if anything because it has senior case workers which other PEO's dont. Basically you have more chances of having the decision on the same day.
I have used Croydon myself a couple of weeks ago and it was very good and professional and the case worker lady was very cooperative. Just dont expect them to be all giggly and goofy, they do maintain a serious attitude but they are not rude or anything. Hope this helps.

ranag20
Newly Registered

Post by ranag20 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:22 am

Thank you very much for all who replies.

Much appreciated.

Asif

strager786
Newly Registered

UK BA Strike 20 march 2013

Post by strager786 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:04 pm

AOA

Do you know that there is strike tomorrow on 20 March.At what time you have appointment.

My appointment is at 20 March too.