ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to send an admin review?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sidny
Newly Registered

Where to send an admin review?

Post by sidny » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:56 pm

I have recently applied for a tier 1 entrepreneur visa in Istanbul, Turkey. My application has been refused which I believe is due to an error on the ECOs part.
Now I would like to submit an administrative review request, but the problem is that I have not been given an administrative review form with the refusal notice. I downloaded a copy from the UKBA website but I don't know where to send it.

Can anyone help me with this please?

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm

If you have applied from Turkey and your visa have been refused a visa, kindly read the following paragraph
If you have been refused a visa in Turkey

This page explains what you can do if we refuse your application for a visa to come to the UK.

If we refuse your application, we will give or send you a notice of refusal. This document will list the reasons for the refusal, and will explain your right to appeal. The notice will also give you advice on where to send your appeal. You may also want to read our appeals guidance for more information.

If you are refused a visa under the points-based system, you do not have a full right of appeal but you can apply for an administrative review. You will receive an administrative review request notice and guidance notes with the refusal notice. We will not reply to a request for an administrative review unless you have made an application under the points-based system. You may also want to read our points-based system visa guidance for more information.

If you have been refused a visa, you can re-apply at any time. But if your circumstances have not significantly changed since your last refusal, or if you cannot address the reasons for your refusal, we may refuse your application again.
Source : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

sidny
Newly Registered

Post by sidny » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Thanks for your reply. In the paragraph it says you will receive an administrative review request notice and guidance notes, but since I did not receive them, I don't know where to send it

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Have you tried calling embassy and asked them anything about it?
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

sidny
Newly Registered

Post by sidny » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Yes, after many attempts I could speak to them but all they could say was that they don't deal with visas and I should look at the UKBA website :(

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Hmmmm... That is weird. Which address had you posted your application at before? Use your case reference and write a letter along with Administrative review docs and post it there.

sidny
Newly Registered

Post by sidny » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 pm

They take applications through a 3rd party company, ok I will try that on Monday. Thank you

sidny
Newly Registered

Post by sidny » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm

I did what you said, they overturned the decision and I got my visa :)

Thank you so much

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Congratulations Sidny :)

sidny
Newly Registered

Post by sidny » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Thank you BalckBird =)