ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Place of Issue - Passport Form , Please reply it is urgent

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krishciti2012
Newly Registered

Place of Issue - Passport Form , Please reply it is urgent

Post by krishciti2012 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:10 pm

In Passport application form after naturalization , there is a section to fill certificate details.

Place of issue : it will be the council , where we get certificate or Home Office London. as I put Council name , where I get certificate.
but when I go to check and send service to post office they say it has to be Home Office London.

Please reply ASAP , I need to submit my form , already delayed

boloney

Re: Place of Issue - Passport Form , Please reply it is urge

Post by boloney » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:15 pm

barnaby

Re: Place of Issue - Passport Form , Please reply it is urge

Post by barnaby » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm

krishciti2012 wrote:In Passport application form after naturalization , there is a section to fill certificate details.

Place of issue : it will be the council , where we get certificate or Home Office London. as I put Council name , where I get certificate.
but when I go to check and send service to post office they say it has to be Home Office London.
The FAQ says

"Q3: What should I write in the form for place of issue of my naturalisation certificate? Home Office London."

This didn't make sense to me because "Home Office London" is not a place, so my wife wrote "London" on the passport form. This was accepted by the PO person, but I don't know yet whether it will be acceptable to the IPS.