ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

if i post form last day,,,will this be valid application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jhelumcollege
Newly Registered

if i post form last day,,,will this be valid application?

Post by jhelumcollege » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Could you please tell me,if i post ILR form set o,,,on last day of expiry date Tier 1,,,,,,most likely UKBA will receive it on following day so is this will be dealt as valid application,,,,,?

actually i am still waiting for a Bank statement

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 am

For a visa application, if the postal system is used, the date of application is the date of posting!

(But for citizenship applications that are posted, the date of application is the date of receipt by UKBA.)
John

jhelumcollege
Newly Registered

Post by jhelumcollege » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks for your help
John wrote:For a visa application, if the postal system is used, the date of application is the date of posting!

(But for citizenship applications that are posted, the date of application is the date of receipt by UKBA.)

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:21 am

yes, agreed with John