ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependant, visa still not recived, more than 4 months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

My Tier1
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependant, visa still not recived, more than 4 months

Post by My Tier1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:02 pm

hi,
My husband got his extension on 30 August 2012 for 2 years. I applied for my extension visa on 13 Sept 2012. I received the Bio metrics letter after 20 days and did all required in post office.
Since then I have not heard anything from UKBA. Does anybody know how to track the application, what information is required to track it online/ Phone/ email..
Or is it too early to track?
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:35 am

I tired to call up their customer support and they say they will not be able to give any information unless the application is more than 6 months old. So I think you will have to wait a bit more before u can track ur application.

My Tier1
Newly Registered

Post by My Tier1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:32 pm

hi there,
thank you very much for your reply.
After 6 months what information they will need to track application, is it just your name..DOB.. etc, because so far I have not recieved any letter from UKBA with Reference number. By the way what number you calling, I will save it for future use.
thanks

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Sorry could not find the number I had called - i think it was from one of the letters they had sent earlier. Isn't there any contact info on your biometric letter?