ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment and bank statement query please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

PEO appointment and bank statement query please

Post by ZINXYX » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello,
I am a tier 2 migrant due ILR later this month. I booked a peo appointment at Liverpool peo. I have only one showing but had two confirmation emails for different times ( 19th-{not showing in a/c} and 25th February). Shall I call and cancel the one not showing in my account?
Secondly, I am required to show bank statement not earlier than 28 days from the date of application. However my bank statements are dated from the 12th of one month to the11th of the next. This will obviously be more but the date of the salary will be less than 28 days.
Will it be better to go into the bank and request a stament within the 28 days please?
Thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: PEO appointment and bank statement query please

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 pm

ZINXYX wrote:Hello,
I am a tier 2 migrant due ILR later this month. I booked a peo appointment at Liverpool peo. I have only one showing but had two confirmation emails for different times ( 19th-{not showing in a/c} and 25th February). Shall I call and cancel the one not showing in my account?
Secondly, I am required to show bank statement not earlier than 28 days from the date of application. However my bank statements are dated from the 12th of one month to the11th of the next. This will obviously be more but the date of the salary will be less than 28 days.
Will it be better to go into the bank and request a stament within the 28 days please?
Thanks
I would strongly suggest that you call UKBA and find out about the appointments and cancel the one you dont need. I have heard that in some cases they cancelled all the appointments for those who had multiple appointments booked.
Not really sure what you mean by "12th of one month to the11th" but basically the issue date of the bank statement has to be within 28 days.

senthilkm

Post by senthilkm » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:50 pm

On the appointment query you can send an email to ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, generally they respond with in 48 hrs.

Better to go into the bank and request a statement.

Thanks,
Senthil

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Post by ZINXYX » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Thanks for your replies. The bank statement for last month for instance was dated 13th or 14th January and showed transactions from 12th December 2012 to 11th January 2013. So I presume that the February one will be along the same lines.
Will it therfore be a problem or still go to the bank and request statements from 1st to 24th February?
Thanks