ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

acpula
Newly Registered

ILR application questions

Post by acpula » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Hello Immigration board team, I need help desperately as i have PEO appointment on 1st of March, please answer my questions as i cant find an answer in the sticky notes.

Section 6:

My Q) I am applying as Tier 1 General application (HSMP 2 Years + Tier 1 General 3 Years) With two employers.
I had my entry clearence VISA on 27-03-2008. I entered UK on 12-June-2008 which counts to 76 days (<90 days making me eligible for my ILR application on 1st March)

App Q)
6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue
on a separate sheet and enclose it with your application.
My Q)
Current employment from 25-Sep-2009 : What sort of letter should I produce from my CURRENT employer as none of them are work related.
Unfortunately my previous employer denied to provide any letter as they had changed the management. (17 paid holidays and none of them are work related)

I have payslips, p60's, and bank statements from both the employers to prove i am working in the UK and no deductions on my payslips.
Before joining the new company i had 16 unpaid holidays.

My absence list below and suggest me if i have to provide an evidence as none of them are compassionate or business reason.
From To Reason
6-Mar-2009 24-Mar-2009 India on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 17 days)
9-Jun-2009 26-Jun-2009 India on Annual Leave (UNPaid Leave 16 days)
25-Sep-2009 20-Oct-2009 India on Annual Leave (Paid (16) + Unpaid 8 Total 24 days)
2-Apr-2010 5-Apr-2010 France during Bank Holiday (Paid Leave 2 days)
1-May-2010 3-May-2010 Neatherland during Bank Holiday (Paid Leave 1 days)
4-Jun-2010 7-Jun-2010 Switzerland on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 2 days)
29-Oct-2010 22-Nov-2010 India on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 23 days)
10-Feb-2011 22-Feb-2011 India on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 11 days)
Total 72 Paid and 24 Unpaid holidays

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Do i need to provide evidence or letter from my employer?
I have payslips, p60's, and bank statements from both the employers--Are these counted as evidence?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 7
App Q) 7.11. How long have you lived in the UK? Years Months
My Q) I lived over 6 years in this country with business (C-Visit) Vissa, Work Permit, HSMP+Tier 1.
What will be the answer in my case? (None of them had a break over 180 days)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your responses are much appreciated.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: ILR application questions

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 pm

acpula wrote:Hello Immigration board team, I need help desperately as i have PEO appointment on 1st of March, please answer my questions as i cant find an answer in the sticky notes.

Section 6:

My Q) I am applying as Tier 1 General application (HSMP 2 Years + Tier 1 General 3 Years) With two employers.
I had my entry clearence VISA on 27-03-2008. I entered UK on 12-June-2008 which counts to 76 days (<90 days making me eligible for my ILR application on 1st March)

App Q)
6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK? If yes, give the dates you left and returned to the UK and the reason for the absence in the spaces below. List all absences however short and in date order. If you need more space, continue
on a separate sheet and enclose it with your application.
My Q)
Current employment from 25-Sep-2009 : What sort of letter should I produce from my CURRENT employer as none of them are work related.
Unfortunately my previous employer denied to provide any letter as they had changed the management. (17 paid holidays and none of them are work related)

I have payslips, p60's, and bank statements from both the employers to prove i am working in the UK and no deductions on my payslips.
Before joining the new company i had 16 unpaid holidays.

My absence list below and suggest me if i have to provide an evidence as none of them are compassionate or business reason.
From To Reason
6-Mar-2009 24-Mar-2009 India on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 17 days)
9-Jun-2009 26-Jun-2009 India on Annual Leave (UNPaid Leave 16 days)
25-Sep-2009 20-Oct-2009 India on Annual Leave (Paid (16) + Unpaid 8 Total 24 days)
2-Apr-2010 5-Apr-2010 France during Bank Holiday (Paid Leave 2 days)
1-May-2010 3-May-2010 Neatherland during Bank Holiday (Paid Leave 1 days)
4-Jun-2010 7-Jun-2010 Switzerland on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 2 days)
29-Oct-2010 22-Nov-2010 India on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 23 days)
10-Feb-2011 22-Feb-2011 India on Annual Leave (Paid Leave 11 days)
Total 72 Paid and 24 Unpaid holidays

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Do i need to provide evidence or letter from my employer?
I have payslips, p60's, and bank statements from both the employers--Are these counted as evidence?

Section 7
App Q) 7.11. How long have you lived in the UK? Years Months
My Q) I lived over 6 years in this country with business (C-Visit) Vissa, Work Permit, HSMP+Tier 1.
What will be the answer in my case? (None of them had a break over 180 days)

Your responses are much appreciated.
These questions have been answered at least a hundred times on the forum - please use search faciltity on forum and read guidance notes.

To answer your questions.
6.2, 6.3: You dont need a letter from employer for anything since you are HSMP+Tier1 - Read SET(O) guidance notes.
7.11: write years and months since 12-June-2008 which is your relevant period for ILR.