ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bhaji Please help. Very Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaktiman

Bhaji Please help. Very Urgent

Post by shaktiman » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:46 pm

My Tier 1 G visa is expiring in Aug this year. I was trying to book appointment for PEO. Please answer following questions:

1. When I created account, it asked me straight away to book appointment. Should I first book appointment and then proceed?

2. What is the difference between premier service and the other one?

3. Do I need to fill the form and along with other documents go to PEO.

4. When I proceed in UKBA website, "Download the paper form to your computer for printing", after this no option comes up. How to go to choose options , book appointment??

Please help

Very confusing

JamboJones
Newly Registered

Post by JamboJones » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:52 pm

I have the same problem with the "Download the paper form to your computer for printing".

Does anyone know how to progress from this?

Cheers

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:01 pm

1. Not quite sure what you mean with this. You have to book an appointment first before you can do anything.
2. Premium service is where you get an appointment at the PEO to look at your application. This is what you are applying for, otherwise you would need to post your application.
3. Yes
4. The application form is on the website (or follow the link).

So, book a PEO appointment (which is a premium service), print the application form, fill it in, take the form and all the documentation you need with you to the PEO for the date you made the appointment (and preferably also photocopies) and take it from there.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:30 pm

when are you planning to apply and is it an extension of Tier 1 or ILR?
you cannot book appointments now for august! appointments are only available to book 42 days in advance.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.