ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krishnakishore

HSMP approved

Post by krishnakishore » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:14 am

Hi,

I got my approval letter from Home Office today. I have applied on 10th JAN from Bangalore. Decision was made on 12th FEB. I am very thankful to all he board members as this board helped me a lot in geting my apporval. I will be glad to share all my documents details and my covering letter if other members of this forum need any help. I am not decided on applying for EC as my company started my L1 processing also.

Thanks,
Kishore

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:20 am

Congratulations krishnakishore...

Can you please share your detailed timelines...?

krishnakishore

Post by krishnakishore » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:28 am

I have sent my application by courier on 8th JAN from Bangalore. It was delivered on 10th JAN and I got the reference number on 12th JAN by email. Only point I missed out from this forum is that to inform HSMP team abut the courier collection. I was under the imression that we can inform them once the decision is made. I had sent a mail to HSMP team querying for my application status on 14th FEB and I have got a reply saying that decision was made and documents are dispatched by air mail. Today I have collected the documents from post office.

Application received : 10th JAN
Ref number received : 12th JAN
Ref No: 2042XX
Decision made : 12th FEB (actually documents dispatched date)
Documents received by airmail : 2nd MARCH

Thanks,
Kishore

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:38 am

Congrats krishnakishore..

Can you please also provide the document list you submitted along with the eng. language requirement. This would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance..nd.

krishnakishore

Post by krishnakishore » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:53 am

Documents submitted along with HSMP application

1. Covering letter

2 . Qualification: M.S from BITS Pilani, Its an off campus course that I did. AS I was in a hurry to aplpy for HSMP I decided not to go with NARIC. But not a problem my MS degree was accepted. I has sent my original certificate issued by BITS. Only degree no transcript

3. Income :

FORM 16 stamped by employer (photo copy)
Saral original
All the 12 months pay slips on company letter head with company seal on all the pay slips.
Bank statements for 12 months from ICICI.
I have attached a letter detailing the salary credit details. e.g. Salary for the month of DEC 2006 has been credited to bank a/c no xxx. THis is shown as entry no xx in statement for SEP-DEC 2006.
Letter from employer detailing the all the 12 months gross salary.

4. Age proof
Original International Driving permit issued by Bangalore RTO.

5. English Language Req

Letter from University and the original B.Tech Degree (I didn't go for NARIC for this also.)

Though it was not required I has sent two passport size photos with my signature on the back.

Thanks,
Kishore

nouna

Post by nouna » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:54 am

Congratulations!

dnataraj

Congrats KrishanKishore

Post by dnataraj » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:32 am

Hi KrishnaKishore,

Hearty Congratulation on your HSMP Approved.

Best Wishes,
Nataraj

krishnakishore

Post by krishnakishore » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:15 am

Thank you. This forum helped me a lot in getting my HSMP approval. I just checked with my HR and finance. There was no cross check from HSMP team in my case. So I feel that if the documentation is proper they don't even cross check.

Thanks,
Kishore

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:09 pm

Congaratulaition
krishnakishore

Pantaiema
krishnakishore wrote:Thank you. This forum helped me a lot in getting my HSMP approval. I just checked with my HR and finance. There was no cross check from HSMP team in my case. So I feel that if the documentation is proper they don't even cross check.

Thanks,
Kishore

DJS
Newly Registered

HSMP application reference number

Post by DJS » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:32 am

Hi,

I had submitted my HSMP application in the first week of february 2007 through an agent, but still havent received any reference number for the same (its already 4 weeks now), atleast this is what my agent is saying, Can anyone give me a contact number or a email address where i can enquire about the status of my application!!! Thanks in advance.

uk.destiny

Post by uk.destiny » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:37 am

Hi DJS,

I had given reply(with contact details) for you in February Applicants thread.

Thanks,
UK Destiny

madanrm

Kishore need urgent help

Post by madanrm » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:28 am

krishnakishore wrote:Thank you. This forum helped me a lot in getting my HSMP approval. I just checked with my HR and finance. There was no cross check from HSMP team in my case. So I feel that if the documentation is proper they don't even cross check.

Thanks,
Kishore
Hi Kishore ,

Some query . Kindly help.

1. I also have a MS degree from BITS pilani. I dont think we may face any issues there.
2. Regarding finance, how did you manage to get your salary stubs on the letter head. Any options
3. I see you have submitted Form16 and SARAL form also. But they would pertain to period until mar 2006, rite ? . I understand you have applied in Jan 07 , so do you feel it has really helped.

4. I have a letter from my UG college ( on the college letter head with the principal's sign and seal) Will that suffice or do you really need an attested copy from the University. kindly share as to how you made it.

krishnakishore

Post by krishnakishore » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:47 pm

B.I.T.S. degree I don't think we need NARIC.
Pay stubs I have asked my company finance people to give me on letter head and for that I have got approval from HR. Just say that for your housing loan with a public sector bank U need them.
You better submit FORM-16 xerox with company stamp on it and original SARAL. In your application and your covering letter just mention that 'the financial year is India is from APRIL to MARCH so the provide ITR doesn't cover the full period claimed hence attaching additional proofs.' I felt that it really helped.
Letter from College should be fine. I took the letter from university VC (I addressed my request letter to VC instead of acedamic section in my university. So PA to VC had sent my letter back on VC letter head. This was just luck)

If you need any further info on pay stubs mail me I can guide you. pvkrishnakishore@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kishore