ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL FEBRUARY APPLICANTS - Post here please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nakvis

Hello

Post by nakvis » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:07 am

Hi Webhunter,

Any update on your applicaiton?

Thanks

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:27 am

No update yet.

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:01 am

Folks,

Any updates from fellows having 206xxx reference number...?

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 am

Ok guys, here's the good news ...

I received my extension approval.

Applied - 07 -Feb
Received documents - 02 -March

Good luck to all waiting ..

nakvis

Hi

Post by nakvis » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:23 am

Hi Webhunter,

Congratulations on this occassion!

Regards

feb_hsmp

Post by feb_hsmp » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:07 pm

Hi Webhunter,
Congratulations and best of luck for your second innings.
Cheers,
febhsmp

waqar

Post by waqar » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:01 pm

Congratulations webhunter. Your company has been very useful.

invisibleman

Please validate my documentation

Post by invisibleman » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:42 pm

Friends,
I found this forum to be very useful. I am going to apply for HSMP soon from India. Please validate my documentation given below, and let me know your suggestions based on your valuable experience.

Age - 20
** Driving Licence
** Notarized passport

Education - 30
** Original Convocation certificate
** Consolidated marks sheet

Earnings - 30
** Pay-slips for last 12 months out of 15 months. In fact I am going to submit pay slips from Jan 2006 to August 2006, and Oct 2006 to Jan 2007. For the month of September I do not have a pay slip as I have changed my job.
** Bank statement.
** Tax returns of previous financial year. (Covers the earnings made for Jan, Feb and Mar 2006).
** Letter from my previous employer stating my gross earnings made from April 2006 to August 2006.
** Salary certificate from my current employer. My current employer has refused to issue a letter stating my earnings made from Oct 2006 to Feb 2007.

And one more doubt....
I hold my salary account with ICICI Bank. As a proof of Income, should I submit a separate bank statements for each month in order to show the net salary that I have received for each month? Is it OK if I submit all the monthly bank statements (hard copies, being sent to my home) that I receive? These monthly statements does not have any stamp of ICICI. However they do bear a scanned signature of authorized person from ICICI. Should those statements be attested by ICICI Official?

Or do you suggest me to take a consolidated statement of my bank account since an year and submit that document?

While I am having most of the statements that I receive for each month to my home address, since last year, 2 statements are missing. So, can I submit the print outs of soft copies that I receive each month (attested by ICICI person)?

Gurus, please suggest me the best way to show my bank statement.

jagacharaja

Post by jagacharaja » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:44 am

Mailed my application (out of country) on Jan 23th '07.

Documents received Jan 25th.

Received reference number Feb 2nd.

Preliminary decision made Feb 21st.

Decision confirmed (finalized) Feb 24th (yes, Saturday).

Documents picked up by MBE Sheffield Feb 26th.

Documents received Feb 28th.

vimg07

Letter from mumbai university

Post by vimg07 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:48 am

Hello

Today i got my letter from mumbai university, it is on mumbai university's letter head but it does not have stamp of university on it...
however it has sign of the controller .. is this ok...

ajex-2000

Congratulations

Post by ajex-2000 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:13 am

Hi,

Congratulations web hunter on your extension !!!!!!

So we will be applying for ILR at the same time hopefully.....

How about starting ILR March 2011 applicants thread now!!!!

Cheers

Ajex :D :D

minny

Post by minny » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:23 am

Got approval today.
Applied 14 Feb
Letter received 17 Feb
Urgent treatment request form faxed 28 feb
Received passport 3 Mar

Thanks everyone for the valuable advice and good luck

Minny

minny

Post by minny » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:25 am

Ajex,

You never know. They might change the rules for ILR in 2011. I am not sure what your letter says but mine says one can apply for further extension after 4 years (rather than ILR)......small loophole!

Anyway lets be optimistic.

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:47 pm

hey minny...

congrats....

can u share the details of your application with the group..
Please

Regards,
VMM

fadi
Newly Registered

Post by fadi » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:46 pm

hello guys

Im From Pakistan

Decision made on 21st feb 2007
refusal recieved on 3 march 2007

Qualifications

points calimed 30 points awarded 30

Previous Earnings

points claimed 40 points awarded 0

Reasons

You stated an income of Rs. 896400

The two pieces of evidence you have supplied do not corroborate as the tax return does not cover the period of the pay claimed. Bank statements covering the period claimed for needed to be supplied.

In line with the piblished guidance, no points have been awarded.

Age assessment

Points claimed 10 points awarded 10

English language requirement

Not met

reasons

You have stated that you have a masters degree equivalent to a uk bachelors degree taught in english.

Whilst a bachelor degree is normally taught over a period of at least three years (during which time a candidate is required to display a level of competence in each four of the areas- listening, reading, writing and speaking- equivalent to ielts 6), higher level degrees cannot be clearly established as being delivered in a manner that would test each of the required elements outlined above.

In line with published guidance, the evidence provided has been assessed as insufficient to meet the english requiremnt.

NOW IN CASE OF PREVIOUS EARNINGS A SUPPLIED THREE RATHER THAN TWO EVIDENCES WHICH WERE MISINTERPRETED BY THE CASE WORKER

A) INCOME TAX RETURN (THE TAX YR IN PAKISTAN IS 1ST JULY TO 30TH JUNE)

B) ORIGINAL WAGE SLIPS COVERING PERIOD CLAIMED FOR I.E. 1ST JAN 2006 TO 31ST DEC 2006

C)LETTER FROM THE EMPLOYER STATING SALARY AS CLAIMED FOR 1ST JAN 2006 TO 31ST DEC 2006 (UNDER EXCEPTIONAL CONMSIDERATION)

THE CASE WORKER JUST COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED THE LETTER FROM EMPLOYER STATING SALRY AS CLAIMED. WHAT AN INJUSTICE. I ALSO CLEARLY WROTE IT IN THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSIDERATION BOX FOR PREVIOUS EARNING THAT MY INCOME TAX RETURN DOES NOT COVER THE PERIOD CLAIMED FOR THEREFORE IM ATTACHING THE LETTER FROM EMPLOYER FOR THE PAY CLAIMED.

I WOULD LIKE U GUYS TO HELP ME PUT THIS FACT INTO WORDS SO I COULD PROVE MYSELF IN THE REVIEW

AS FOR THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT I ATTACHED MY BACHELORS AND MASTERS DEGREE ALONG WITH THE NARIC LETTER THAT MASTER DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO UK BACHELORS DEGREE AND MY BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO UK'S SCOTTISH HIGHER STANDARD OR GCE STANDARD. I ALSO ATTACHED LETTER FROM THE UNIVERSITY FOR BOTH BACHELOR DEGREE AND MASTER DEGREE THAT THEY WERE TAUGHT IN ENGLISH AS MY UNIVERSITY WAS THE SAME FOR BOTH THE QUALIFICATIONS.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONVINCE THEM ON THIS ONE. IM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS. I HAVE TO MAKE A REVIEW AND QUICK

REGARDS TO ALL

minny

Post by minny » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:56 pm

thanks vishal

basis for my points were:

Masters 35 (submitted degree certficates in the first round), earnings 45 (payslip and bank statements), UK experience 5, Age 5

Had IELTS certificate, gave P60 for 2005-2006 and letter from employer for the earnings claimed

Hope this helps

Minny

uk.destiny

Post by uk.destiny » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:43 am

Hi All,

What series is currently running? any Idea..
Is it 206xxx or 207xxx ?

Thanks
Uk Detiny

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:50 am

Come on guys... :!: :!: :!:

Any updates from february applicants....?

fadi
Newly Registered

hey

Post by fadi » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:42 am

no one even bothered to reply....thanks for no help guys

dnataraj

2066XX In final stages of working

Post by dnataraj » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:03 am

2066XX In final stages of working

waqar

Post by waqar » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:53 pm

Hi Fadi

Although their policy of giving the english langauge exemption to only those guys who have their graduation equivalent to UK's graduation does not make any sense but I think it is quite clear from the notes that they wont give you any exemption from IELTS even if you have done your Ph.D. but your graduation is not equal to UKs graduation. I have the same issue but I didnt want to take any risk and got me IELTS.

so, you can apply for a review but also do you IELTS in the meantime which would cost you about 12000 Rs and you can do the general one without much preperation.

As long as salary issue is concerned I think they have overlooked somthing which you can mention in your review. It would have been better if you had provided your bank statements as well.

Good luck with your review.

waqar

siqbal

Re: 2066XX In final stages of working

Post by siqbal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:27 am

dnataraj, Have you got the decision..???

Any updates from folks with ref # 206xXx...????

What is clarification check...???? I called home office yesterday and they informed me that your application is under clarification check...? Can somebody please share information with me....

Thanks..
dnataraj wrote:2066XX In final stages of working

DJS
Newly Registered

HSMP application february -- reference number

Post by DJS » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:26 am

Hi All,

I had submitted my HSMP application in the first week of february 2007 through an agent, but still havent received any reference number for the same (its already 4 weeks now), atleast this is what my agent is saying, Can anyone help me out in getting me a contact number or a email address where i can inquire about the status of my application!!! Thanks in advance.

Thanks
DJS

uk.destiny

Post by uk.destiny » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:33 am

Hi DJS,

You can contact HO by phone. They will ask you abt your details. Your name.DOB,When you posted.....etc

Then they will let you know the details.

Here are the contact details

By telephone: 0114 207 6020
By fax: 0114 207 6021
By e-mail: hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk '

Thanks,
UK destiny

waqar

Re: HSMP application february -- reference number

Post by waqar » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:42 am

DJS wrote:Hi All,

I had submitted my HSMP application in the first week of february 2007 through an agent, but still havent received any reference number for the same (its already 4 weeks now), atleast this is what my agent is saying, Can anyone help me out in getting me a contact number or a email address where i can inquire about the status of my application!!! Thanks in advance.

Thanks
DJS
They didnt send me the reference number either so I had to call them after a few days. But I think they are quite good in responding to your emails and tel calls and these days you can get hold of them in a few minutes.

waqar