ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Format - Letter from University for English lang requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajeevanand

Format - Letter from University for English lang requirement

Post by rajeevanand » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:45 am

This is for those who do not have IELTS scoring but have studied their degree in English.

This might be useful for anyone, but I obtained this from Bangalore University, INDIA. The letter was issued on univ letterhead with full contact information. HSMP team agreed that this satisfies English language requirement.

I have copied below the format of letter -

------------------------------------
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that <NAME AS ON DEGREE CERTIFICATE> has completed his <DEGREE NAME> from <UNIV NAME> University during <PERIOD OF STUDY>. He was awarded the degree by the University on <DATE OF AWARD>.

The medium of instruction for the above mentioned course was in English for the entire <NO. of YEARS> years duration both written and spoken.

His Register Number (ID) in the Univeristy was <Reg No.>.

I the undersigned confirm that the above facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Signed by Assistant Registrar (Evaluation)
Telephone: xxxxxx
Fax: xxxxxx
Email: xxx@xxx.xxx

If any of are from Bangalore, the Bangalore Univ number to contact is +91 80 22961207.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Rajeev

rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:02 pm

Wondering if this can be a sticky note.

dp123
Newly Registered

Can we send additional document along with the Review requis

Post by dp123 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:24 pm

Can we send additional document along with the Review requisition letter.

rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:02 pm

The guidance notes say that they cannot consider additional/new evidence for review. It has to be a fresh application if you have new evidence.

rb7575
Newly Registered

Re: Format - Letter from University for English lang require

Post by rb7575 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:45 am

rajeevanand wrote:This is for those who do not have IELTS scoring but have studied their degree in English.

This might be useful for anyone, but I obtained this from Bangalore University, INDIA. The letter was issued on univ letterhead with full contact information. HSMP team agreed that this satisfies English language requirement.

I have copied below the format of letter -

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that <NAME AS ON DEGREE CERTIFICATE> has completed his <DEGREE NAME> from <UNIV NAME> University during <PERIOD OF STUDY>. He was awarded the degree by the University on <DATE OF AWARD>.

The medium of instruction for the above mentioned course was in English for the entire <NO. of YEARS> years duration both written and spoken.

His Register Number (ID) in the Univeristy was <Reg No.>.

I the undersigned confirm that the above facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Signed by Assistant Registrar (Evaluation)
Telephone: xxxxxx
Fax: xxxxxx
Email: xxx@xxx.xxx

If any of are from Bangalore, the Bangalore Univ number to contact is +91 80 22961207.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Rajeev

Hi Rajeevanand,

I am from Bangalore and need this letter,could u pls tel me who u met for the same
thanks
raj

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Hello Rajeev,

Thank you for such a valuable information.

Can you please tell me whom do u contacted and where is the office, I finished my course long back in 2001 and during that time the office was infront of the UVCE college and now i dont where the office of Bangalore University is.

Please kindly help me by telling information

Thank you