ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

False information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

John Rico
Newly Registered

False information

Post by John Rico » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi everyone,i gave wrong information while making my asylum application 8yrs ago but i was unsuccessful even after appealing.I lied about my nationality,names and even DoB out of fear of being deported.I have a criminal record where i served 5 months in prison for working with forged passport.My fiancee have indefinite leave and we have a 5 month baby girl.Should i apply with the wrong information or come clean,and what do you think is the most likely outcome.Thanks in advance.

Highly_Skilled

Re: False information

Post by Highly_Skilled » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:40 pm

John Rico wrote:Hi everyone,i gave wrong information while making my asylum application 8yrs ago but i was unsuccessful even after appealing.I lied about my nationality,names and even DoB out of fear of being deported.I have a criminal record where i served 5 months in prison for working with forged passport.My fiancee have indefinite leave and we have a 5 month baby girl.Should i apply with the wrong information or come clean,and what do you think is the most likely outcome.Thanks in advance.
I would come clean in the first instance. If you lie to the UKBA again and they find out you could be worse off. Honesty is the best policy.