ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP FLR extension - doubtful

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saransam
Newly Registered

HSMP FLR extension - doubtful

Post by saransam » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:57 am

Hi,
My HSMP FLR renewal is due for this july. Iam bit uncertain, because I have exactly 75 points, which is narrow. Could someone advise ,whether I should submit my application?

My points are follows:
Masters - 35
Age - 20
UK experience - 5
8 month Earnings - £13794(before tax) after April 07 - claiming 15 points

My company issued only payslips and tax deductions are indicated in it. Do I need any other tax returns form along with this or is this sufficient?

nouna

Post by nouna » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:03 am

If you provide all the required evidence to support your 75 points, then there should be no problem.
Payslips alone are not sufficient even if they state tax deductions, you need to submit tax returns as well or alternative evidence. Please read the guidance notes available on the Home Office website.

meggles

Post by meggles » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:10 am

i would submit payslips, bank statements, P60.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:03 pm

As mentioned by nouna. (I assume you are working on Hihgly skilled job)

If U submit all evidence than I believe U could easily get approved. Do not see that quite reasonable number of pepple get rejection. From what I have obeserved the majority of them did not provide evedence what they are asked. Most noticable is P60.

Most people use the arguments do not cover the whole period of income period claim, which is not acceptable. Case workers already aware about that you will never get P60 cover the whole period of the income you claimed as you only get it once in a year. Also they already menition in the guideline what you need to do. If you do not submit this evidence, the case workers might assume that you deliberately avoid to submit this evidence or you are hiding something (If you are working in the UK you will know that some people have the interest to do this)

I notice, some people who succesfully get approved without P60 becuase they are not paying taxes in the UK. They got secondman from overseas company (such as Indian Company) to work in the UK, so their income is not taxed in the UK. They defenitely do not have P60.

Pantaiema