ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Again Criminality !

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londener

Again Criminality !

Post by londener » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Friends,
Really Really worried about this topics.
I am now almost convinced about the impact of criminal issue getting support from this FORUM.Thanks to all .
Now I want to take myself into peace of mind so want to see all of my criminality which either effect my ILR or not . So could you please advise which one is the best way to get a solution for immigration/settlement purpose.
1.a CRB check, I think it doent give full information about immigration matter.
2.A police Certificate .Addressing to ACRO(P),PO Box 660 Fareham,Hampshire,PO14 9LN,UK
3.Data Protectio act 1998-Subject access application. ( PNC) Police National Computer.Addressing to ACRO, association of chief police officers(SAR),PO 662,Fareham,PO14 9LQ
4.SAR to Total Policing ( Metropolitan Police Service ( MPS)

Or any other so that I can be fully sure that I am eligible or not for a ILR.
As usual,I am thankful to all of you moderators and fellows.
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:35 pm

What the date and type of offence?

londener

Post by londener » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:What the date and type of offence?

Hi Gagan,
Thanks for coming back to me. Actually I would not want to know the type and date as I am fully known about it but want to know if I am eligible or not because you know we sometimes don't know what the UKBA or Police keeping our record.
It is just for peace of mind and to save the money and time.
Any Brilliant Idea Gagan ??
You are a star here .
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

londener

Post by londener » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 pm

I mean which is the best report that give me the full information about the criminality?
Because I had done a bit more when I was in family disturbance and want to know if there are any records that they did not correspond to me.
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:46 pm

It all depends how serious it was and when it happened. You can get ACRO and PNC check and see if anything comes on it. If it was in last 24 months and it does appear on the checks then it would be difficult. PM if you want

londener

Post by londener » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi Mate,
I have sent you a PM.
Hope to receive your thought .Thanks Bro.
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Haven't received any

londener

Why Pm didnt go through ?

Post by londener » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:Haven't received any
Hi Gagan,
I am still not sure if you received my PM or not ?

I have sent a PM couple of times but just remains in out-box and could not see in sentbox ? .I am not sure if it is too long or just takes time to pass through ??
Any idea please ?

Sorry to troubling you again and again.
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Why PMs mate?? Don't you want others to see!!

londener

Post by londener » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Why PMs mate?? Don't you want others to see!!

Kevin24/Gagan1986 and all interested,

To be honest, I just want to get information from Police or Home office regarding my criminality as I might not aware of them in some cases where I might lost warning or cautions ,fines etc..A clear certificate would give the peace of mind.
-A CRB check does not show all the information that happened as a matter of so many cases like,

Drinking in public place.
Paying fine as traffic offence,
Paying fine as a dispute happened while in public.
Police arrest and date because of certain misconducts.
Sometime police asks something and release in the spot but they might record somewhere for the sake of good character definition.
Urinating at the public place while drunk and paying fine.
Abusing neighbours etc ..etc...Just wanted to know the records about me .

So here I am asking which one criminality would give me the clear picture of my misconducts.
Likewise,
-A PNC.
-Police certificate.
-Enhanced CRB.
-Enhanced SAR
or any others??

Though I am not like that person ,a couple of black out were happened while drinking because of relationship problem and don't know what I and other people told the police about me???
Its a shame but I think it is not the end of life but a beginning of new life.So wanted to know everything about me and specially for my ILR purpose too.

Thanks to everyone who are kind to me !
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Get an enhanced CRB done by Disclosure Scotland. Also call for your SAR file and see.

londener

Post by londener » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Get an enhanced CRB done by Disclosure Scotland. Also call for your SAR file and see.
I live in England,so still should I apply for a enhanced CRB ,Scotland and does that show the information I am looking for??
And how can I apply for an enhanced CRB and SAR please ?
Any straight forward idea?
Thanks friend
Lon
believe in yourself !!!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm

londener, is it possible you are not realising the difference between a criminal conviction, and a Fixed Penalty Notice, which is not a conviction unless it goes to a Court Hearing and you are found guilty.

For example, "Drinking in public place", did they just issue a ticket to you? Then you paid that ticket? If so that is not a criminal conviction.
John

londener

Post by londener » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm

John wrote:londener, is it possible you are not realising the difference between a criminal conviction, and a Fixed Penalty Notice, which is not a conviction unless it goes to a Court Hearing and you are found guilty.

For example, "Drinking in public place", did they just issue a ticket to you? Then you paid that ticket? If so that is not a criminal conviction.
Thanks John,

Its great idea,but could you please advise if these things are recorded in National Police Computer or not ??
If so they might fall under the Good Character Definition?
Just making you all confused and being myself too.
Any way you all are very supportive here.
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:20 pm

londener wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:Get an enhanced CRB done by Disclosure Scotland. Also call for your SAR file and see.
I live in England,so still should I apply for a enhanced CRB ,Scotland and does that show the information I am looking for??
And how can I apply for an enhanced CRB and SAR please ?
Any straight forward idea?
Thanks friend
Lon
Enhanced Disclosure Certificate, from scotland yard is actually a CRB certificate and it covers all of england. Only problem is, as an individual, you can only get basic Disclosure Certificate. To get Enahanced certificate, the inquiry has to come from your employer. I might be wrong here but thats what their website says.

By the way I have got the Enhanced certificate done by my employer and it is quite detailed. Might answer most of your concerns this one. Check it out.