ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my visa today...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waqas734
Pakistan

Got my visa today...

Post by waqas734 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:39 pm

hi all

I applied my entrepreneur visa on 28 august ,gave bio on 12 september and received passport and confirmation letter today morning 15 feb 2013 all thanks to god no verification and updated statement asked ...

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Got my visa today...

Post by tuliprose » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 pm

waqas734 wrote:hi all

I applied my entrepreneur visa on 28 august ,gave bio on 12 september and received passport and confirmation letter today morning 15 feb 2013 all thanks to god no verification and updated statement asked ...
Congrats to you.

Did you apply under £50k or £200k ? Funds in UK?
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanks very much tuliprose i applied under 50k in country and all the funds were in my own account and also had my partner who also received his visa together .

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 pm

waqas734 wrote:Thanks very much tuliprose i applied under 50k in country and all the funds were in my own account and also had my partner who also received his visa together .
That's good for both of you. Now you can invest all your money without any worries. :wink:
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

Napoleon77
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Napoleon77 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi Waqas734

Congrats on your visa.

Did your combined account balance (you and your partner) remain above £50k throughout the application process?

Can you also confirm the date of your biometric appointment as I found a post by you on a different thread with a different date (see below)

Many thanks

waqas734

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 pm Post subject:
I applied on 28th of jully gave my biometrics on 12 august and no reply and don't think so will get one until 2nd week of march unless they speed up the process because of the recent changes funds held in uk in my case as well.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Napoleon77

Sorry mate they were the wrong dates instead they were 28 aug & 12 sep respectively ..

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 am

Hi Waqas734

Congratulations to both of you.

I have some questions.

did you had investment funds in your personal accounts or in joint account. Or how did you show the funds were available to both of you.

Also, how did you show a contract of employment for your business.

Thank you and wish you guys all the best.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:01 am

Hi Tripletrouble ,

Thanks very much for the wishes mate , I had all the funds available in my UK current account i.e 55k and my partner only shown the maintenance funds in his account we made an affidavit through solicitor which we both signed as a proof of funds available to him also to mention , we both had the same degree from the same university , same course and same batch and we also got the PSW almost same time as well we provided our business plan and also attached a copy of contract we got..

thanks

Ali Devjianie
Newly Registered

Post by Ali Devjianie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:29 am

waqas734 wrote:Hi Tripletrouble ,

Thanks very much for the wishes mate , I had all the funds available in my UK current account i.e 55k and my partner only shown the maintenance funds in his account we made an affidavit through solicitor which we both signed as a proof of funds available to him also to mention , we both had the same degree from the same university , same course and same batch and we also got the PSW almost same time as well we provided our business plan and also attached a copy of contract we got..

thanks
Hi Waqqas, congrats on getting visa..... I have a very basic question but can one travel during application process...

Thanks...

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:33 am

thanks
Thank you very much for sharing the information. Best wishes.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Well done and Congratulations ..... so things looking good and hopefully soon others will have good news to share tooo.

all the very best

regards

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 am

Heartiest congrats Waqas734. Now, make sure you follow everything according to the guideline. Best of Luck :D
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

makingastart
Newly Registered

Post by makingastart » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Ali Devjianie wrote: I have a very basic question but can one travel during application process...

Thanks...
You have to stay within UK during the application process since you are without a passport. So if the application process takes 6 months, you will have to stay in the UK all 6 months.

silverpearlz

Post by silverpearlz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:08 pm

thanks
Hi Everyone I applied for Tier 1 Enterprenuer visa in Feb with my business partner forming an enterpreneurial team. We registered a company in december and we are the directors. We did not send any contracts as we are a new company. working on the website and other advertisements right now. Is it mandatory to send a business contract. currently waiting for acknowledgement letter. can we send the contract with the application reference before giving the biometric details. £ 50 k in our joint account here and both on psw. Please give suggestions as soon as possible as we have to act quickly. Thanks

Ali Devjianie
Newly Registered

Post by Ali Devjianie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:25 pm

makingastart wrote:
Ali Devjianie wrote: I have a very basic question but can one travel during application process...

Thanks...
You have to stay within UK during the application process since you are without a passport. So if the application process takes 6 months, you will have to stay in the UK all 6 months.
Thanks...

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 pm

silverpearlz wrote:

thanks
Hi Everyone I applied for Tier 1 Enterprenuer visa in Feb with my business partner forming an enterpreneurial team. We registered a company in december and we are the directors. We did not send any contracts as we are a new company. working on the website and other advertisements right now. Is it mandatory to send a business contract. currently waiting for acknowledgement letter. can we send the contract with the application reference before giving the biometric details. £ 50 k in our joint account here and both on psw. Please give suggestions as soon as possible as we have to act quickly. Thanks

hi silverpearlz

Did you not read the guidelines before submitting your application . one must have to provide one contract along with business plan to show you are on your way to established business please act quickly and provide at least one contract or your application will be refused straightaway

thanks

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi @ waqas734
First of all congrats.
Secondly when you do advice people make sure that correct information is passed on to others. It is not mandatory that business plan need to be sent alongwith other documents, though it is advisable to send one but it is not a requirement. I did prepare my business plan but didn't send it as it is not required and if Border Agency asks for it, it will be sent. Please do advice as per Border Agency guideline.
Please no offence but just needed to correct so right information is passed on to others and to the one who forgot to send his contract which was mandatory requirement for the application.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 am

khan_81 wrote:Hi @ waqas734
First of all congrats.
Secondly when you do advice people make sure that correct information is passed on to others. It is not mandatory that business plan need to be sent alongwith other documents, though it is advisable to send one but it is not a requirement. I did prepare my business plan but didn't send it as it is not required and if Border Agency asks for it, it will be sent. Please do advice as per Border Agency guideline.
Please no offence but just needed to correct so right information is passed on to others and to the one who forgot to send his contract which was mandatory requirement for the application.
hi khan_81

So ,are you saying that you don't necessarily have to provide any business plan so how you gonna demonstrate that what business you are doing and also why wait for the ukba letter and delay your application i.m not misguiding anybody but advising according to my experience and i have successfully got my visa without any verification because i provided all the necessary documents to support my application i always wonder why some people have their visas refused maybe because of their negligence .
best of luck anyway

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 am

We are advising here as per UKBA guidelines, send me a link where it says it is a requirement, I sent all the requirement which was asked in the application,

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:30 am

HI Waqas734,

How many pages of business plan document you have kept, did you attached any evidence of Market research document also if so - how many pages of that document as well?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Good job khan_81, by correcting these so called over-confident people. There is no mention of business plan in the policy guidance or the form itself.

webmaster11

Post by webmaster11 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Hey waqas have u received ur BRP card am still waiting for mine when is it gonna come ??

waqas734
Pakistan

Re: ..

Post by waqas734 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

webmaster11 wrote:Hey waqas have u received ur BRP card am still waiting for mine when is it gonna come ??
hi webmaster

just received mine BRP today 18 feb 2013

thanks

webmaster11

Re: ..

Post by webmaster11 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 pm

waqas734 wrote:
webmaster11 wrote:Hey waqas have u received ur BRP card am still waiting for mine when is it gonna come ??
hi webmaster

thanks
Thanks a lot waqas hopefully i receive mine tomorrow as well ... Coz i got my visa one day after u ... Cant wait to fly back home lol

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:25 pm

webmaster11 wrote:
waqas734 wrote:
hi webmaster

thanks
Thanks a lot waqas hopefully i receive mine tomorrow as well ... Coz i got my visa one day after u ... Cant wait to fly back home lol
yeah you should receive your BRP tomorrow i know the feeling its been 5 months for my case as well ..