ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent domestic violence

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dixie123

Urgent domestic violence

Post by Dixie123 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello everyone for the 5th time now been kicked out out the house again only this time I actually got a beating from my partner with a few scratches.
Well our relationship is complicated I have been a dependent on her application on humanitarian grounds because we have kids but with time we have grown more resentfully of each other on my part mostly because I keep being reminded I am not a man so so on how I have literally lost it every mistake makes me look even more useless to her so I found comfort in talking to another female friend who we have become close because she really doesn't know all my issues or look down on me.
Long story short she found the messages and beat me up and chucked me out we leave in a home office provided home etc as a male what do I do because I don't think anyone will take me serious that I actually have been experiencing this even with a bruised nose and some cuts here there. I had to leave the house as she humiliated me right in front of the kids and while I was holding one of them so to minimise the embarrassment and the kids seing all this I left.
Please need to find someone to go or something to do as my option at the moment seem to favour suicide

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Do you have an immigration question for discussion? If so please give the relevant details of what that might be.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:01 pm

How are things in regards to the fresh claim application.

Men do face domestic violence. There is nothing vaguely odd about it.

What are the status of the children.

If the situation is becoming unbearable, i suggest you leave.

This will not affect your position in regards to the children.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Do you have an immigration question for discussion? If so please give the relevant details of what that might be.
I am dependant on her application I was hoping to find out what I should do. I don't want to complicate her application but it seems I have no option don't want the kids dragged into our mistakes as a dependant and male what can I do can I make a seperate application can I withdraw if I report the incident what will happen to her application as a relationship break down we have been together since 2003 I think still waiting on application outcome which was submitted 2011. What is my legal position I do not want to have the police to to the house and have the kids witness to this which is whys emotions are on taking my life instead we have been through a lot as it is

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Obie wrote:How are things in regards to the fresh claim application.

Men do face domestic violence. There is nothing vaguely odd about it.

What are the status of the children.

If the situation is becoming unbearable, i suggest you leave.

This will not affect your position in regards to the children.
I leave an go where the?
The fresh claim is not decided yet submitted 2011
The children are also just dependants on her application the eldest with us is 5
It will because she is not very mobile so I take the kids to school so if they can't go with maybe what if it starts to affect there school attendance or going out then social services might get involved etc I just don't know

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Dixie123 wrote: I am dependant on her application
What type of application would that be? The thing is, the more information you give, the more information you get. You've said nothing relevant about your circumstances than anyone could comment on in a meaningful way. I see that you have made 37 posts so if that information is already in one of your other threads, it would be much better for you (and everyone else) to continue there.

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Sorry I guess I was looking for some quick advice befor I end up doing something silly
Lucapooka wrote:
Dixie123 wrote: I am dependant on her application
What type of application would that be? The thing is, the more information you give, the more information you get. You've said nothing relevant about your circumstances than anyone could comment on in a meaningful way. I see that you have made 37 posts so if that information is already in one of your other threads, it would be much better for you (and everyone else) to continue there.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Who would it hurt the most, if you did something silly.

Only your children and family whom i believe you love the most, and love you enormously also.

They need you this time, more than any other.

Lucapooka, this topic seems different from his previous.

The other post dealt with his fresh claim application, and steps he could take to deal with the undue delays. This post is dealing with DV and potential impact on their application
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Thank you
Obie wrote:Who would it hurt the most, if you did something silly.

Only your children and family whom i believe you love the most, and love you enormously also.

They need you this time, more than any other.

Lucapooka, this topic seems different from his previous.

The other post dealt with his fresh claim application, and steps he could take to deal with the undue delays. This post is dealing with DV and potential impact on their application