ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General for depenedents from outside UK- docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mveerendra
Newly Registered

Tier-1 General for depenedents from outside UK- docs

Post by mveerendra » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Am planning dependent for my wife and baby. I have few questions about the documents required.
Am planning to apply when am in INDIA ( when i go for Holiday this march for 3 weeks)
1. Main applicant passport copy - should i attest my passport with any solicitor in UK before submitting the same to UKBA?
2. If attestation is required, should i take all the pages of my Passport?
2. Maintenance fund ( i have been in UK for more than 12 Months)
can i show my India Bank Account as Maintenance Funds Proof?
As i cannot get my Latest barclays statement, before i leave to INDIA ( and i have statement with more than 31 days of application)

aju2012

Post by aju2012 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 am

Your are missing most important document for your spouse and Kid i.e Tenancy Agreement and Letter from your landlord for accommodation of your family in UK. this is most important.

Go to WH Smith store you will find ready made agreements for tenancy fill it and submit it and also get letter from landlord mentioning accommodation details.

Aju

rg_del

Post by rg_del » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi Aju,

I am also applying for the dependent visa for my Son from India and just want to check if it is necessary to submit the rent agreement as UKBA guidelines only ask only for Maintainance funds.

I do have my payslips and rent agreement but I am bit uncomfortable in giving unnecessary documents just to make my application bulky.

Seniors - please advise what are your thoughts on this?

Regards,
RG

mveerendra
Newly Registered

Post by mveerendra » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:23 pm

thanks Aju, but What incase if am sharing a Home for now ?
and planning to LET a house before my family arrives UK.

aju2012

Post by aju2012 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 pm

This is where thenproblem is UKBA wants to ensure that accomodation arrangement has been done before they arrive to UK, for My case I submitted normal agreement from WH Smith and Utility bill.