ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent form / Help Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

netbee
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent form / Help Required

Post by netbee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Hello,

I have my extension coming up in first week of March, And I have some question regarding forms

1. Section H of tier 1 dependent extension form, doesn't give me option to specify if I have not been issue with a Biometric residence permit.
what shall I specify in this case? Shall I just put a note at bottom of page?

2. Is the tier 1 general dependent form version 10/12 is latest ?

3. I have a 6 month daughter who is apply visa first time, can I use my mobile number as her contact details ?

4. And my 6 month daughter can't sign form either, what shall I do in that case ?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Dependent form / Help Required

Post by sonub4ualt » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:28 pm

netbee wrote:Hello,

I have my extension coming up in first week of March, And I have some question regarding forms

1. Section H of tier 1 dependent extension form, doesn't give me option to specify if I have not been issue with a Biometric residence permit.
what shall I specify in this case? Shall I just put a note at bottom of page?

2. Is the tier 1 general dependent form version 10/12 is latest ?

3. I have a 6 month daughter who is apply visa first time, can I use my mobile number as her contact details ?

4. And my 6 month daughter can't sign form either, what shall I do in that case ?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
1.You can leave section H as blank

2 Yes

3. If your daughter was born in UK, she does not have to apply for a visa until she is traveling outside UK. You can give your mobile number as her
contact details, if she is traveling.

4. Parent or legal guardian can sign the form on behalf of children under 18 years old.