ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same day visa appointment - PEO appointment slots

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

davidpie
BANNED

Same day visa appointment - PEO appointment slots

Post by davidpie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 am

If you want to catch any cancellations during daytime or new appointment, please contact to : advertising link deleted by moderator

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:48 am

You cannot catch cancellations. People need to book their appointments by themselves as UKBA will cancel any appointment you book and sell to genuine applicants. Beware people, better to stay up and book appointment yourself than buying from these guys and risk cancellation at the last minute by UKBA without any warning.

***Caveat emptor***
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:18 am

Be wary people!! UKBA seem to have started cracking down on these guys. Don't be surprised if you pay this guy and end up with no appointment in the end. And if UKBA doesn't cancel your appointment, then you may end up with the very person booking your appointment, cancelling it and selling it on as a "caught cancellation".
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

T90

Post by T90 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:50 am

if its illegal to sell appointments why are the moderators allowing guys to post about it!

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 pm

It's not against the law, it's against the rules.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Just a question - why are these kinds of post for selling or buying PEO appointments being allowed on this forum?

Moderators - Shouldn't these users be banned and all their posts deleted?

Based on my experience I can understand how difficult it is to book PEO appointment because of these fraud people.

expMan
Newly Registered

Re: Same day visa appointment - PEO appointment slots

Post by expMan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 am

This type of marketing should not allowed in blog... admin should have to remove this post.

netbee
Newly Registered

Post by netbee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Is it legal to book appoint through registered OISC member but he doesn't represent my case ? That is he doesn't go with me to home office ?

Regards,

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:39 am

No it is not. Your representative must supply you with more than just an appointment - you should be getting a service from him.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 am

netbee wrote:Is it legal to book appoint through registered OISC member but he doesn't represent my case ? That is he doesn't go with me to home office ?

Regards,
yes you are right : see news at bbc :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21463492