ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My PEO is on 20/2/12 (I need some Clarification,Very Urgent)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

veerabchv
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

My PEO is on 20/2/12 (I need some Clarification,Very Urgent)

Post by veerabchv » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:38 am

Hi,
Day after tomorow I have PEO @ croydon, I have limited company showing both diivdends + salary.
my solicitor raised doubt on my accountants letter, he is not come under recognised supervisory body

fyi
On accountant Letter head printed like below (Rajeev Accountants, Bradford)
This firm is licensed by the Association of Accounting Technicians to provide seld employed services in accordance with license no. 0478

But I can find in list of full members given on the website of the International Federation of Accountants "http://www.ifac.org/about-ifac/membership/members"

Please help, I can carry on with this accountants or find new one who will come under those bodies.

Hope u understand my position
Thanks in advance
Veera

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Requirements for accountants
If you are providing evidence from an accountant or accountancy firm, they must be either a fully qualified chartered accountant or a certified accountant who is a member of a registered body.
Accountants should have been recognized as follows. Ensure that your account comes under the following, if not, find a new accountant.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... documents/

Relevant policy portion:
If your earnings were for work done while you were in the UK, the evidence must come from an accountant or accountancy firm in the UK who is a member of a recognised supervisory body:

the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW);
the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS);
the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI);
the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA);
Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA); and
the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
If you made your earnings while you were not in the UK, the evidence must come from a member of one of the above supervisory bodies, or from a full member of the International Federation of Accountants.