ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:10 am

Awaiting :( wrote:@meena

Like zully said I went through my mp. Ask your mp to write to them, he will be able to advise you better :)
yeh contacting your local mp is a better way they do tend to help some how.
I remember you all in My Dua's. Patience is the key to success. try the least i know its hard but try to be patience And keep your Dua's going for one another.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Confirmation Of Appeal Not Sent

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello guys, Sorry not wrote here for couple of weeks as been really busy with work and just so upset with all this carry on by BHC & UKBA as it is an absoloute farce.

Appeal was done of 6th December 2012 and Money take out my account on 4th Jan 2013 and as of yet my wife or my lawyer has not got any sort of confirmation of appeal from the tribunal. Does anyone know how much longer as surley it is now 2 months gone and no letter with any date. Totally worried as it should not take this long.

Sent a letter to my lawyer and he says there are delays but surley not this long. Anyway appealed around December please let me know have you got confirmation as I am going to Pakistan next month and I thought visa will get sorted by May/June.

Thanks

r4sh1d

Re: Confirmation Of Appeal Not Sent

Post by r4sh1d » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hello guys, Sorry not wrote here for couple of weeks as been really busy with work and just so upset with all this carry on by BHC & UKBA as it is an absoloute farce.

Appeal was done of 6th December 2012 and Money take out my account on 4th Jan 2013 and as of yet my wife or my lawyer has not got any sort of confirmation of appeal from the tribunal. Does anyone know how much longer as surley it is now 2 months gone and no letter with any date. Totally worried as it should not take this long.

Sent a letter to my lawyer and he says there are delays but surley not this long. Anyway appealed around December please let me know have you got confirmation as I am going to Pakistan next month and I thought visa will get sorted by May/June.

Thanks
I applied online on 11 Dec and got the notice of pending appeal letter mid-jan during that time i could call up AIT and they would tell me how much backlog there was.

You should deffo have had that letter by now. They posted a copy to my wife too in pak.

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Confirmation Of Appeal Not Sent

Post by zully » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Hello guys, Sorry not wrote here for couple of weeks as been really busy with work and just so upset with all this carry on by BHC & UKBA as it is an absoloute farce.

there are massive delays there are two girls on facebook who are still waiting for their deadline too.
you should call them n find out what day they are working on they will tell you.
zully
Thanks
I applied online on 11 Dec and got the notice of pending appeal letter mid-jan during that time i could call up AIT and they would tell me how much backlog there was.

You should deffo have had that letter by now. They posted a copy to my wife too in pak.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Confirmation Of Appeal

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi and appreciated for your reply,

I spoke to my lawyer and he said that the AIT has not allocated the date yet due to the backlog of applications and this is what he had informed me last week as normally that is what I thought it takes 4 weeks maximum to recieve.

I am getting annoyed as I pointed to my lawyer that this is the case and lots of people applied on the same time and have had letters.

What do you think i shall do as I have asked him twice and same reply he has chased it up with AIT and they have yet to allocate a date. ahhhhhhhhhhhh anyone else on the same boat......

Thanks

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Confirmation Of Appeal

Post by zully » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi and appreciated for your reply,

I spoke to my lawyer and he said that the AIT has not allocated the date yet due to the backlog of applications and this is what he had informed me last week as normally that is what I thought it takes 4 weeks maximum to recieve.

I am getting annoyed as I pointed to my lawyer that this is the case and lots of people applied on the same time and have had letters.

What do you think i shall do as I have asked him twice and same reply he has chased it up with AIT and they have yet to allocate a date. ahhhhhhhhhhhh anyone else on the same boat......

Thanks

Normally it does take 4 weeks but they are busy I have heard from the other girls that are waiting they are very behind. But Haroon you can call yoyrself n find out what's happening and when you will hear from them. They will give you a better idea. No point getting frustrated or angry It's not in anyone's control.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 pm

prince007 wrote:
Awaiting :( wrote:@meena

Like zully said I went through my mp. Ask your mp to write to them, he will be able to advise you better :)
yeh contacting your local mp is a better way they do tend to help some how.
I remember you all in My Dua's. Patience is the key to success. try the least i know its hard but try to be patience And keep your Dua's going for one another.
Salam all
Thanks for replies guys
I will try again to get a more specific letter from the gp and then contact my mp tomorrow . Hope she is able to help.At the moment I am truly desperate to hear good news
Praying for all

Vera-london
Newly Registered

Post by Vera-london » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Hello Everybody. My name is Vera. Please,help me with advise or maybe somebody had the same situation. We Got Married with my husband, he is British.I'm from Ukraine. In 2011,the end of November I applied for viza. Got refuse in 14 of February. :cry: Our appeal was refused also. 10 of November 2012 hearing. We got notice of withdrawal:The responded has withdrawn the original decision. Today is 10.02 2013 but I still waiting. Cannot explain how I feel! crying and praying. I'm too tired in this stressful situation! :cry: Sorry about my English. Thank you.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Vera-london wrote:Hello Everybody. My name is Vera. Please,help me with advise or maybe somebody had the same situation. We Got Married with my husband, he is British.I'm from Ukraine. In 2011,the end of November I applied for viza. Got refuse in 14 of February. :cry: Our appeal was refused also. 10 of November 2012 hearing. We got notice of withdrawal:The responded has withdrawn the original decision. Today is 10.02 2013 but I still waiting. Cannot explain how I feel! crying and praying. I'm too tired in this stressful situation! :cry: Sorry about my English. Thank you.

If your appeal has been withdrawn then that's a good thing. It mean that you have won your appeal. I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking about the call letter.
visa stamped?

Vera-london
Newly Registered

Post by Vera-london » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:10 am

Hi Zully. Oh yes,For how long people wait for call from embassy? I think It too long in my situation,or maybe I wrong...Thank you and good luck for everybody.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Vera-london wrote:Hi Zully. Oh yes,For how long people wait for call from embassy? I think It too long in my situation,or maybe I wrong...Thank you and good luck for everybody.
you need to call and find out. a call letter should not be as long as this.

zully
visa stamped?

Vera-london
Newly Registered

Post by Vera-london » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:18 am

Thank you Zully for your reply and good luck.

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi guys

It's awfully quiet- any updates?

On my side I've been in contact with Mp and solicitor, solicitor has sent requests to the tribunal with the letters/ notes from GP and told AIT to send copies to the islamabad respective personnel/ECO. He said he did this because he didnt have the specific fax number to send it directly Ibd.Anyway he mentioned to the tribunal that if nothing is not heard before the deadline then could they give a date that is not too far off and hurry things along.
The MP has yet to reply

Need a piece of advice also guys, in a situation where my hubby is presurizing to return by end of March if we don't hear anything do you think it would be ok to let the solicitor handle the court case at that time.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 am

meena1234 wrote:Hi guys

On my side I've been in contact with Mp and solicitor, solicitor has sent requests to the tribunal with the letters/ notes from GP and told AIT to send copies to the islamabad respective personnel/ECO. He said he did this because he didnt have the specific fax number to send it directly Ibd.Anyway he mentioned to the tribunal that if nothing is not heard before the deadline then could they give a date that is not too far off and hurry things along.
The MP has yet to reply

Need a piece of advice also guys, in a situation where my hubby is presurizing to return by end of March if we don't hear anything do you think it would be ok to let the solicitor handle the court case at that time.
Salaam Meena, as far as im concerned i think its best if the actual spouse attends the court if it does go to court. i Do Dua that the visa gets overturned Ameen.

to be on the safe side its best to ask the tribunal or your solictor.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:51 pm

prince007 wrote:

The MP has yet to reply

Salaam Meena, as far as im concerned i think its best if the actual spouse attends the court if it does go to court. i Do Dua that the visa gets overturned Ameen.

to be on the safe side its best to ask the tribunal or your solictor.

Hi, I agree with prince, I think you being here for court will be much better in your defence. Being able to speak up will help your case.
When is your deadline. Also I personally think you waited this long what not just wait a little longer... Maybe the little extra sabr is all it will take....

Or go for a little holiday, otherwise what about your daughters school will it not mess up.
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Zully, have you contacted BHC for an update abt call letter?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:55 pm

r4sh1d wrote:Zully, have you contacted BHC for an update abt call letter?
I haven't contacted bhc, I just thought I would just wait. It will come one day.
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

zully wrote:
I haven't contacted bhc, I just thought I would just wait. It will come one day.
MA, such patience. May Allah bring the matter to a close soon.

I would have been on their case by now but i guess we both no it does not make a diff.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
zully wrote:
MA, such patience. May Allah bring the matter to a close soon.

I would have been on their case by now but i guess we both no it does not make a diff.

Exactly... Everything happens for a reason and I know it will be coming really soon but I believe in Allah's will. So when our time is right he will make it happen. And before I know it he will be here. I did say to my solicitor that after a few weeks to chase them up. As I need him here by end of march. So I waited this long a few more weeks now only.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi guys

Thanks for your replies

Because we have had so many refusals ,my hubby feels that there is no point in going to court and it's been three years since we have been apart as a family and hes asking to quit trying further.

I also got a reply from the Mp and she said that she has has written to the British high commission in ibd and her letter was copied to the tribunals but she said that we will just have to wait for the appeal to be scheduled in due course and can't do anything to affect this

My review deadline date is march 13

May Allah help us all Ameen

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Thanks for your replies

Because we have had so many refusals ,my hubby feels that there is no point in going to court and it's been three years since we have been apart as a family and hes asking to quit trying further.

I also got a reply from the Mp and she said that she has has written to the British high commission in ibd and her letter was copied to the tribunals but she said that we will just have to wait for the appeal to be scheduled in due course and can't do anything to affect this

My review deadline date is march 13

May Allah help us all Ameen

Oh meena1234 please don't give up. Allah listen to everyone. Just let it go court it's only a couple of months from now, you don't know what's around the corner... You have persevered this long. I really think that you have spent this money atleast try one more time. And appeal is that chance. March 13 is just around the corner. And Allah loves sabr.... Really think hard. Just go to court and fight it out it must be worth it my love.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Zully

JazakAllah for ur support zully
Believe me I'm at A crossroads, I have really fought hard on my own and given more than I thought I had the strength. I am grateful to Allah in all circumstances but when hubby begins to doubt u then things just seem to come crumbling down

Guys I'm sorry if I'm being soppy, I just want to share some reality facts with u and pray that u remain grateful for all that u have. As Zully says Sabr will inshAllah make u guys fly. True, these are difficult times but they will be over

Since comments like Zullys build hope ,,,,of course I will do my best to convince my hubby and inshaAllah hope for the best.need all ur prayers.

Prince

Any news?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:29 pm

meena1234 wrote:Zully

JazakAllah for ur support zully
Believe me I'm at A crossroads, I have really fought hard on my own and given more than I thought I had the strength. I am grateful to Allah in all circumstances but when hubby begins to doubt u then things just seem to come crumbling down

Guys I'm sorry if I'm being soppy, I just want to share some reality facts with u and pray that u remain grateful for all that u have. As Zully says Sabr will inshAllah make u guys fly. True, these are difficult times but they will be over

Since comments like Zullys build hope ,,,,of course I will do my best to convince my hubby and inshaAllah hope for the best.need all ur prayers.

Prince

Any news?

If you feel that you have a good future in another country then go fur it. At the end of the day it's ur husband... But I always believe there's a light at the end of the tunnel. If you loose your case you will still be with him if you win you still will be together but just in the uk.. Please give it a shot in court.
I waited 9 years to find a good husband and I'm still waiting its now 11 years but I've never felt disheartened... But my day is ending and after your court decision then your date will arise naturally. Ask your husband to just get court date and defend your case to the judge. They are very nice and very partial in their decision.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Jazakallah again Zully,

At the moment I am passing each moment as it comes in my days when I awake each morning.

I am desperately waiting to hear good news before the 13th of March, after that I dont know....

Regarding a bright future in another country, well Im at an age where I want to settle down and move on, if not for myself but for the sake of my daughter and ofcourse there are more opportunities here and she has become well settled here too with all my family members.

My hubby is denies to realize that...so as always praying for myself and u guys too.

A thought occured last night and a prayer went out that May Allah never let others have any rejections when they apply

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 pm

I've been away for a while, busy with work in amongst other things. But I will try and catch up with the comments in this and the other thread.