ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd extension - What document to show for earning pls?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gurrano2

2nd extension - What document to show for earning pls?

Post by gurrano2 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Hi,

I am applying for Tier 1 general - 2nd extension as I came in to UK late. Can you advice what document I need to show for previous earning as I made my earning through Limited liability company, which I paid myself Dividend each month. So my earnings are all based on divident, which I need to get my accountant to genrate the dividend vouchers. What other document do I need to show to support my earnings? Thanks

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am

Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

gurrano2

VIsa extension document

Post by gurrano2 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 pm

I have gone through the PDF but confused as there are many document listed. Please can you basically tell me what document is needed. Do I need to show my business bank account statement as well as my personal account statement? I am provided 12 months dividend vouchers as I paid myself dividend for the 12 months period. Also will send my company account as well as company incorporation certificate. What I dont know is if the business bank account statement is necessary here since I am sending dividend vouchers and my personal bank account statement to show the earnings.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:27 pm

The reason there are so many types of documents listed is because there are so many types of income. You have to select that which matches your own individual circumstances. Some people can make a DIY application based on the information in the guidance. Otherwise, it's a business visa and you can choose to be businesslike and hire a professional. What is your continued residence and perhaps eventual settlement in the UK worth to you personally?

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:32 pm