ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant ILR - SET(M) or any other

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hotmale
India

Dependant ILR - SET(M) or any other

Post by hotmale » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Hi all

I have read several threads and faqs however I am still unclear and need your advise that I am on HSMP+tier1 general and soon going to apply for ILR, and my wife joined me in 2009(more than 2 years here in the uk).

My query is which forum should I use for her my understanding is its set(M) not sure again.

Thanks for looking
Regards

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Dependant ILR - SET(M) or any other

Post by shahid2000 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:52 pm

hotmale wrote:Hi all

I have read several threads and faqs however I am still unclear and need your advise that I am on HSMP+tier1 general and soon going to apply for ILR, and my wife joined me in 2009(more than 2 years here in the uk).

My query is which forum should I use for her my understanding is its set(M) not sure again.

Thanks for looking
Regards
She will apply on the same form as yours as your dependant. Both of you will be using SET(O). I had the exact same scenario, although i cannot image how you got the idea of using SET(M) :)

hotmale
India

Post by hotmale » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:00 pm

thanks mate sorry confused so many forms n info....do you know the fee @ to pay @ peo as well and my have spent 2 years and 3 months since 2009, she had to go to out at various different occasions, will that be a issue?

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 pm

You can get the fees information in the SET(0) form, and about absence it shouldn't be a issue

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 pm

hotmale wrote:thanks mate sorry confused so many forms n info....do you know the fee @ to pay @ peo as well and my have spent 2 years and 3 months since 2009, she had to go to out at various different occasions, will that be a issue?
Fees is 2066 for one applicant + one dependant, it must be written on the payment page inside the form. Dependant travelling abroad is not an issue as long as you can provide the cohabitation proof. Hope this helps.