ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 EXTENSION- SELF-EMPLOYED CONTRACTOR ONLY

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goodmann

TIER1 EXTENSION- SELF-EMPLOYED CONTRACTOR ONLY

Post by goodmann » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 am

ALL,
PLS HELP CLARIFY IF THERE IS ANY ADVERSE IMPLICATION IF ALL MY EARNINGS COME FROM BEING A SELF-EMPLOYED CONTRACTOR. MY CLIENTS ARE NOT BIG NAMES LIKE BANKS. I AM WORRIED STIFF!

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 am

Take a chill pill man, as long as your clients are genuine, it does not matter if they are big names or not.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

goodmann

Post by goodmann » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:14 pm

scorpio_besal wrote:Take a chill pill man, as long as your clients are genuine, it does not matter if they are big names or not.

Thank u for allaying my fears. I haven't even secured an appointment, and I am already shaking!

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: TIER1 EXTENSION- SELF-EMPLOYED CONTRACTOR ONLY

Post by kiranchinnu » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:34 pm

goodmann wrote:ALL,
PLS HELP CLARIFY IF THERE IS ANY ADVERSE IMPLICATION IF ALL MY EARNINGS COME FROM BEING A SELF-EMPLOYED CONTRACTOR. MY CLIENTS ARE NOT BIG NAMES LIKE BANKS. I AM WORRIED STIFF!
Capital letters are considered as shouting so pls change them normal letters.

As long everything is good nothing to worry.
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

Manka10

Re: TIER1 EXTENSION- SELF-EMPLOYED CONTRACTOR ONLY

Post by Manka10 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:47 pm

kiranchinnu wrote:Capital letters are considered as shouting so pls change them normal letters.
change that garish font colour yourself first dude
if caps is shouting then red is shouting with loudspeakers on :lol:
Manka

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm

:) nice one Manka
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 pm

goodmann:-

Not able to get PEO appointment? Do this trick and you will get the dates hopefully.!!

Step by Step booking is mentioned here.

Appointments are only released 42 days in advance (i.e. Today + 42 days). So you CANNOT book well in advance. (42days is equal to 6 weeks)
You HAVE to book on 43rd midnight. Otherwise you won’t get it. Use time and Date calculator to find when you can book.

You have to login to UKBA account by 11:50pm on 43rd day, check one time by 11:55 for an appointment. Then wait for 00:00 midnight and check for appointment.

There is some chance for you to get an early booking other than 42days after. (But chance only)

You can book on Sunday/Monday midnight, to make it for a Monday. (Just from simple maths Friday/Saturday night and Saturday/Sunday night is of no use as 42days falls exactly 6 weeks and PEO’s are not working on weekends)

You normally tend to get booking in the 00:02 to 00:05 window.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

goodmann

Post by goodmann » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 am

Many thanks to you experienced guys here. I will follow your advice. But maybe I should wait until ALL my documents are ready- as I am expecting my account package this week.

goodmann

On Appointment Booking

Post by goodmann » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 am

While trying to book PEO, I have gotten slots on a few occasions. But after filling in my details, it will tell me that the slot is no more available. Pls why is this? Could it be that my internet connection is slow? I normally type the 2 security words with SPACE in-between, is this ok or am I supposed to type without any space? does capitalization matter?

thanks for your contribution