ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 yrs appeal withdrawn over 1 month- deception(previous)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longresidence

10 yrs appeal withdrawn over 1 month- deception(previous)

Post by longresidence » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Dear friends,

is anybody there to help me with ur advice. I really dont know how to proceed now, please read my case below.

Recently my ILR- 10 yrs decision was refused reasons for that, I haven't finished my 10 yrs lawful here. I was bit relief because there was some deception in my tier 1 extension visa. when I have been to the tribunal, then UKBA said that they now want to withdraw from the original decision. I was completely shocked.

Its been over 1 month now since UKBA withdrawn from the appeal. I dont know what they are going to do now.

1) UKBA appeal decision withdrawn- what happens next- will they refuse again on the basis of deception?
2) will they grant ILR as i used deception in tier 1 extension not in ILR docs.
3) Do i get appeal fee refund from the UKBA as they have withdrawn from the appeal.
4) how long does it take to get if there is another decision? how do i make it quick.

its been more than 1 year since i applied ILR...really frustating...

Friends can anyone help me from this mess....

Thanks.

chary
Newly Registered

Post by chary » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:13 pm

What was the 'deception' then and how are they coming in picture right now ?
Please provide details

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 am

If there is a clear deception which can be proven, even if judge allow your appeal, UKBA could refuse other application under 320(7A) , provided of course they ate reafy to, and can prove it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors