ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contacting Caseworker during CaseWorking...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siqbal

Contacting Caseworker during CaseWorking...

Post by siqbal » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:45 am

Dear fellows,

Is this possible for a HSMP applicant to talk to the case worker who is considering the application before the final decision is taken? Anyone experience of such a scenario?

My reference number is 2068xx, and I was informed by a representative on telephone that your application is awaiting clarification check. Is there anyone who got the same status or explains me what is clarification check?

BTW: One of my fellow (same company) applied on the same day as that of mine and having almost identical application and having 2068xx reference number. And he got decision on 1st of March, although the documents are yet to be received. This is strange for me why my application is taking more time.. :? :?

Any comments/Suggestion???

Regards,
S.I

rajeevanand

Post by rajeevanand » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:17 am

Generally, you cannot talk to the case worker, but only the customer representative who can update you on the status of the application.

nouna

Post by nouna » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:17 pm

Talked to case worker during review (appeal) under old rules.. it was quite a long and interesting call, however got rejection a few days after. The case worker said that cases are judged by the papers so I believe he wanted to convey that the call doesn't make any difference!