ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending application for HSMP approval, Please suggest me

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zyx2007
Newly Registered

Sending application for HSMP approval, Please suggest me

Post by zyx2007 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:23 pm

Hello HSMP gurus,

Atlast i got all the papers and going to submit my application this week.

Here i am listing the documents i am going to attach. Please suggest me

Qualification Proof:
1. Degree Convocation certificate.
2. Mark List

Earnings: -
1. 12 months bank statements
2. 12 months payslips.
3. P60 form

Previous Experience:
I guess there is nothing extra needed to prove this since all my income from in the country only.

English Language:
1. Letter from University
2. Degree Convocation certificate.

One small question: My salary on the employment letter is less than my gross salary because they have not stated my benefits on my employment letter. is it better avoid it. because i am providing wageslips and bank statements and p60. Will it cause any confustion to the caseworker. I guess tax returns means p60 in the UK. correct me if i am wrong.
And i got bonus in 1 month. If i add all my months Total payments. its exceeding the salary they have mentioned on the employment letter. Will case worker be able to understand all these all will it confuse him if i send the employment letter?

Cheers,
ZYX

nouna

Post by nouna » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:05 pm

I wouldn't submit it in order not to give the case worker a reason to reject the application. You are already providing bank statements over and above the tax returns and the pay slips.

zyx2007
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by zyx2007 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:18 pm

Thank you very much buddy.

So you suggest that its better avoid the employment letter. and What about the list of the documents. Are they fine? Thanks a lot for your help

Cheerz,
Zyx

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:59 pm

Are you UK graduate or well known university from developed country ? If not and you are not 100% sure about the comparability of your degree better to ask NARIC to assess your degree.

Better to lose £35.25 rather than £315 and time as well.

Pantaiema

zyx2007
Newly Registered

NARIC certified that my degree is equivalent to UK degree

Post by zyx2007 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:45 pm

NARIC certified that my degree is equivalent to UK standard degree and HSMP team also said that degree englisha language letter is enough. I only did telephonic enquiry, but i did not get NARIC comparision certificate.

Cheers,
ZYX