ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying T1 extension today.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsyasin

Applying T1 extension today.

Post by hsyasin » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:20 am

Hi all,
just need some guidance about the documents to attach with my application.
For passport photographs, i couldn't find a small paper envelope to put pics in, but I've found a small see-through resealable plastic bag the size of my photos. So will that be ok to attach my photos in that palstic bag?
Also, is there a need to attach my original MS degree with extension application, coz i read there is a point in form which says, "Evidence previously provided with your initial Tier 1 (General) application". So is selecting this option and not attaching my degree sufficient, or would it be better to attach it anyways?
Kindly respond as soon as possible, as i'm thinking of posting my application around lunch time. :?:

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 am

1) That's fine.
2) Not required. Just select the option to state evidence was submitted with your initial T1G application.

skt_India
Newly Registered

Re: Applying T1 extension today.

Post by skt_India » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:43 am

hsyasin wrote:Hi all,
just need some guidance about the documents to attach with my application.
For passport photographs, i couldn't find a small paper envelope to put pics in, but I've found a small see-through resealable plastic bag the size of my photos. So will that be ok to attach my photos in that palstic bag?
Also, is there a need to attach my original MS degree with extension application, coz i read there is a point in form which says, "Evidence previously provided with your initial Tier 1 (General) application". So is selecting this option and not attaching my degree sufficient, or would it be better to attach it anyways?
Kindly respond as soon as possible, as i'm thinking of posting my application around lunch time. :?:
1.> regarding the photos envelop thats plastic bag is OK.

2.> Regarding Degree. - Yesterday I have post my application via selecting option 'Evidence previously provided with your initial Tier 1' with attached my original enginering degree with application. No harm sending the degree. I do not want to take any chance.

Its Ur choice.

Regards

SKT_IKM