ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing my unmarried partner and children to the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobby80gh

Bringing my unmarried partner and children to the UK

Post by bobby80gh » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm

I just had my ILR about a week ago. I was previously on Tier 1 General and I had my ILR through 10 years long residence.

I want to bring my partner whom I have two kids as well as the kids to come a live with me in UK. Can someone please answer the following queries for me.

1. What form do they need to fill

2. Will my children be granted ILR or they will be given 3 years visa like the mum ( the first child is 6 years and the second one is 6 months)

3. what is the financial requirement.

4. Although I have not been living with my partner at the same address we are in a relationship that is akin to marriage and we have several investments together. Will this be enough to prove that we are unmarried partners.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 pm

If you're not living together at the same address (for a minimum of 2 years) you won't be considered as having a relationship 'akin to marriage'.