ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OLD FLR(M) waiting times Thread

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shendean

Post by shendean » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:01 pm

curlyk wrote:Just to let you all know that my Husband got his BRP today.

Applied: 20th Sept 2012
Biometrics: 8th Dec 2012
Request for more documents received: 11th Feb 2012
Documents delivered / received by UKBA: 13th Feb 2012
Documents returned / application approved: 16th Feb 2012
BRP: 19th Feb 2012

Total processing time: 5 months.

Curlyk i applied oct mine will be here nextmonth.lol
I got so much expectations! Even we already booked for holiday we gunna change tge dates this 22 of feb if we didnt have our documents back.
Shendean
Applied for Extension FLR-M
Ack Letter: Nov112012
Bio Given: Jan30 2013
Request Husband Passport: Feb14 2013
Husband passport Arrived Feb26 2013-ukba dont need the passport sent back
Refused Letter: march 5 2013

DieselD

Post by DieselD » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 pm

cityboy25 wrote:Hi Mate, I applied on Feb 6, 2012 and my case worker requested for more docs dated 10/1/13 and have posted the required docs via special delivery (next day) on 19/01/13 and now that i track the docs 3 days later is still saying ''Your item with reference A*************GB has reached its PO Box and is awaiting collection/delivery.'', has anyone experienced such a situation before? please advice as d docs has deadline for submission.
I noticed in the Skydrive you were complete, but now showing passport not back. Have you heard anymore.
Add your timeline to Skydrive for FLR(M)

mbnarayn

good news and bad news

Post by mbnarayn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi all,

My wife applied on the 11th of November.
Got Biometrics on the 12th of December.
Biometrices done on the 10th of January. The biometric invite was sent to the old address which we only came to know on the 10th of Jan.
Documents and Wife's passport returned with approval today the 19th of Feb.

The bad news is my passports are missing. I sent them separately as at the time of the application my passports were with a different department of the the UKBA. As soon as i received it I sent it with a covering letter to add to my wife's application. I do have special delivery receipt for it. I hope they have not lost it and not sure sure how long i have to wait for my passport and biometric card to be returned.

Regards

Narayn

shendean

Post by shendean » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 pm

curlyk wrote:Just to let you all know that my Husband got his BRP today.

Applied: 20th Sept 2012
Biometrics: 8th Dec 2012
Request for more documents received: 11th Feb 2012
Documents delivered / received by UKBA: 13th Feb 2012
Documents returned / application approved: 16th Feb 2012
BRP: 19th Feb 2012

Total processing time: 5 months.

Curlyk i applied oct mine will be here nextmonth.lol
I got so much expectations! Even we already booked for holiday we gunna change tge dates this 22 of feb if we didnt have our documents back.
Shendean

shendean

Re: good news and bad news

Post by shendean » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:25 pm

mbnarayn wrote:Hi all,

Biometrices done on the 10th of January. The biometric invite was sent to the old address which we only came to know on the 10th of Jan.

The bad news is my passports are missing. I sent them separately as at the time of the application my passports were with a different department of the the UKBA. As soon as i received it I sent it with a covering letter to add to my wife's application. I do have special delivery receipt for it. I hope they have not lost it and not sure sure how long i have to wait for my passport and biometric card to be returned.

Regards

Narayn

That is very quick im on nov applicant .dif u applied gor flr-m?
Shendean

kings76

what wrnt wrong

Post by kings76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Please I want to know what went wrong I applied on 29/6/12,got my ACK letter on 10/7/12 and did my biometric on 15/10/12 my dad was diagnosed of prostate cancer on 17/12/12 got my lawyer and MP to write to them,got a letter saying I can withdraw it if I can't wait what next can I do now

mbnarayn

Post by mbnarayn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:31 pm

shendean wrote:

Regards

Narayn

Yes FLR (M). Yes it has been very quick even we were not expecting it until June or July.

kings76

still want to know

Post by kings76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:41 pm

are they really following the application based on when one applied or when biometric is done ,why will some get theirs early than others,I have written to ukba complaint unit and a journalist ,and I don't know why my lawyer refused to write my complaint letter ,has anybody been in this situation and how can I go with it,I have been with my wife for twenty months now and are still living together and was not illegal when I applied

shendean

Post by shendean » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:55 pm

mbnarayn wrote:
shendean wrote:

Regards

Narayn

Yes FLR (M). Yes it has been very quick even we were not expecting it until June or July.

What is your wife status before she applied flrm?
Shendean

mbnarayn

Post by mbnarayn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:38 pm

shendean wrote:
mbnarayn wrote:
shendean wrote:

Regards

Narayn

What is your wife status before she applied flrm?

Tier 1 Dependant.

shendean

Post by shendean » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 pm

This is really unbelievable. I got bio on jan30. And we applied same date and month. Im not far now.couldnt wait longer. We already booked holiday on march9 and if it doeant arrive til 22 of this month then im gunna change the dates.
Shendean

DieselD

Re: still want to know

Post by DieselD » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 pm

kings76 wrote:are they really following the application based on when one applied or when biometric is done ,why will some get theirs early than others,I have written to ukba complaint unit and a journalist ,and I don't know why my lawyer refused to write my complaint letter ,has anybody been in this situation and how can I go with it,I have been with my wife for twenty months now and are still living together and was not illegal when I applied

Take a look at skydrive. There seems to be a trend happening in February where many June and July applicants have been completed. Perhaps yours is just around the corner.
Add your timeline to Skydrive for FLR(M)

luckyjinx

Post by luckyjinx » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm a September bio still waiting, and I know of a June bio still waiting. There is no rhyme or reason to when anyone gets their decision back these days; they are just going through as quickly as possible to meet their deadline of clearing the backlog by the end of March. Officially they are on August but some teams are obviously moving much slower than others, whilst others appear to be going much faster.

kings76

Post by kings76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi guys from the flr m sky drive timeline I don't really understand how it works my name has been on number 61 for Weeks now and every day am seeing new people getting their own please can somebody tell me how it works and what might be the reason for the delay does it mean they have dumped it one side and can somebody tell me what to do to draw attention on my application

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 pm

kings76 wrote:Hi guys from the flr m sky drive timeline I don't really understand how it works my name has been on number 61 for Weeks now and every day am seeing new people getting their own please can somebody tell me how it works and what might be the reason for the delay does it mean they have dumped it one side and can somebody tell me what to do to draw attention on my application
Don't know exactly what your query is but can you confirm if you are with a different name on the skydrive?

the dates of "nwaokorobia" matches yours but i can see "bcmm" on number 61. Confirm your dates if you aren't on the skydrive.

The spread sheet is sorted by application date followed by completed then by Pending and further Rejected.

-HTH
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

kings76

Post by kings76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi guys from the flr m sky drive timeline I don't really understand how it works my name has been on number 61 for Weeks now and every day am seeing new people getting their own please can somebody tell me how it works and what might be the reason for the delay does it mean they have dumped it one side and can somebody tell me what to do to draw attention on my application

andrew_walker
Newly Registered

Post by andrew_walker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 pm

kings76 wrote:Hi guys from the flr m sky drive timeline I don't really understand how it works my name has been on number 61 for Weeks now and every day am seeing new people getting their own please can somebody tell me how it works and what might be the reason for the delay does it mean they have dumped it one side and can somebody tell me what to do to draw attention on my application
The sky drive is a list of peoples' experienced waiting times.
Without trying to state the obvious, but just in case you didn't realise, it has no effect on how quickly each person's application is processed.

UKBA say applications are processed in application date order, except in certain cases where some applicants may take priority.

rafique0333
Newly Registered

got my visa

Post by rafique0333 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

my timeline is
applied 6 july 2012
ack 14 july
brp 10 sep
document recived : 19-02-2012
Last edited by rafique0333 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rafique0333
Newly Registered

Post by rafique0333 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 pm

my timeline is
applied 6 july 2012
ack 14 july
brp 10 sep
document recived : 19-02-2012

c2a
Newly Registered

Documents received

Post by c2a » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 pm

c2a wrote:Hi Folks,

My timeline so far:

Date applied/docs sent: 02/07/2012
Date received ack. letter: 07/07/2012
Date biometrics booking letter arrived: 08/09/2012
Date biometrics appointment: 10/09/2012
Date passport/docs received from HO: Waiting
Biometrics card received: Waiting
Visa Type :FLR(M) Spouse
Visa From: Tier 4
To update from last post Sep'12. Documents have been received. New timeline (also updated on Skydrive):

Date applied/docs sent: 02/07/2012
Date received ack. letter: 07/07/2012
Date biometrics booking letter arrived: 08/09/2012
Date biometrics appointment: 10/09/2012
Date passport/docs received from HO: 19/02/2013
Biometrics card received: 19/02/2013
Visa Type :FLR(M) Spouse
Visa From: Tier 4

Many thanks to everyone on the forum for sharing. Best wishes.

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

hi

Post by mrsabih » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:59 pm

thanks to ALLAH (GOD) lots of people having thier visas granted and passport are back so it means mine will come this month aswell
i submited my bio on 31st december applied in 19 october 2012
lets pray for who is still waiting
Do good and get reward

killban1971
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by killban1971 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Well, got home today, and there was a package that my wife had signed for.

Turns out it was all the docs returned and the covering letter says a 30 month visa and up to 10 days for the BRP.

I shall update the Skydrive with the details.

Best of luck to all for getting a result in the next few weeks!

shendean

Post by shendean » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 pm

killban1971 wrote:Well, got home today, and there was a package that my wife had signed for.

Turns out it was all the docs returned and the covering letter says a 30 month visa and up to 10 days for the BRP.

I shall update the Skydrive with the details.

Best of luck to all for getting a result in the next few weeks!

wooo october applicant ! but ur visa was student. im just doing extension..

Congrats to all of you!
Shendean

kings76

still want to know

Post by kings76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:25 pm

@ hth,,yes nwaokorobia is my middle name and maybe it is 62 now and my question is why the delay and why they are not following it orderly based on how it is been submitted some say they are doing it based on when it is been summited while some said it is when the biometric was taken,whatever one my application is going to 8 months

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 pm

shendean wrote:wooo october applicant ! but ur visa was student. im just doing extension
Correction, it's November applicant
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates