ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 3 months statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maplaz
Newly Registered

ILR 3 months statements

Post by maplaz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:23 pm

I am due to apply for ilr and was under the impression that one is not required to maintain funds in the account so i did not keep funds in the account over the last 3 months. Is there any grounds for refusal in this case and is there any case where one has been refused on the basis of having no funds in the bank account over the last 3 months?

Background info, hsmp and then tier 1 general for the 5 yrs and now due to apply for Ilr.

senthilkm

Post by senthilkm » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:40 pm

You are right, maintenance fund is not a requirement for ILR. So don't worry about it.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 pm

senthilkm wrote:You are right, maintenance fund is not a requirement for ILR. So don't worry about it.
I agree.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.