ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need Assistance Urgently

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

expat2013
Newly Registered

Re: I need Assistance Urgently

Post by expat2013 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:18 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Help5 wrote:My husband got Family permit valid for 6 months. HE is NON eu and i am German citizen

We landed to england 2 weeks ago

We both would like to get EEA 1 and EEA 2 application ASAP.
We currently live with our friends.

Can you assist me with Same day application for him and me.
For me its Registration Certificate for him its residence Card 5 years.

Should we go to Croydon or Liverpool and Where should we go first.

we both are not working but looking for Jobs. we both are 23 have very good interviews coming up. We currently dont have residence on our name.

Please provide the document need and tell us if its possible to apply ASAP for same day because we want to get over with this asap and focus on our education and Job

Best Regards
There is some really useful information posted in this thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114867
No links, remember?

frei
BANNED

Post by frei » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:33 pm

expat2013 wrote:
No links, remember?
Isn't that funny? :lol: :lol:

aledeniz
United Kingdom

Post by aledeniz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Help5 wrote:i am German
:twisted:

Just joking, I know plenty of Germans, they are generally alright, Help5 potentially included! 8)

aledeniz
United Kingdom

Post by aledeniz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Help5 wrote:We both would like to get EEA 1 and EEA 2 application ASAP.
We currently live with our friends.
You have to find a way to exercise treaty rights, ideally ASAP.
Can you assist me with Same day application for him and me.
AFAIK there ain't "Same day response" services for EEAx applications.

Also, people here may give you suggestions, if so they please, but if you need assistance and advise, you may wish to look for an expert solicitor (which I'm not!).

aledeniz
United Kingdom

Post by aledeniz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Help5 wrote:focus on our education
Please note that the links some kinder forumer has provided you are actually very educative, if not in some cases properly formative.
You would be surprised from the amount of things I've learnt perusing the UKBA website :wink:

aledeniz
United Kingdom

Post by aledeniz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Help5 wrote:For me its Registration Certificate for him its residence Card 5 years.
By my very limited experience and observation, an EEA1 application takes generally 2 to 6 months, while an EEA2 4 to 8 months. But really, I'm not at all certain of the shape of the distribution, and of the consistence of the tail (well, the 0-2 tail surely ain't that fat). There are cases well beyond the above estimation, I know a friend who has been waiting, and poking the UKBA, for more than 12 months for an EEA1 (but its spouse completed an EEA2 in less then 6 months).

The RCert, like the PR document, is completely facultative for the EEA citizen, I've never heard of an employer requesting a RCert. I did get that, and it was actually useful in my case, later on, for some quirk of law which I very much doubt may have any importance for someone who moved in the UK in 2013.

The RC on the other hand, it's very important. There maybe employers hiring family members of EEA citizens which aren't holding a RC, but they must be the proverbial needle in the hayestack! While also the RC is nominally facultative, if your spouse have to work or even only travel in and out of the country, he will need one.

Help5

Post by Help5 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 am

Can you apply for Income Support as a Eu national or Jobseeker Allowance.

Would that effect my Application

( Though I am sure we will not need it ) and i have never taken it in my life. But in case would it effect EEA 1 and EEA 2 Application

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.