ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

car accident and naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zainoor1

car accident and naturalisation application

Post by zainoor1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 pm

i seeking help about naturalisation application as i cam in uk in oct,2007 on student and then i got english marriage in december,2009 and ilr in july,2012. i stayed 3years with my wife bc more than 3 years so im i eligible for naturalisation as im still living with her.

one more thing as im cab driver and i was involved recently in car accident. will this effect my applicatin?

tinux

Post by tinux » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:54 pm

You said Accident not offence
Were charged by the court?????

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: car accident and naturalisation application

Post by Amber » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:49 pm

zainoor1 wrote:i seeking help about naturalisation application as i cam in uk in oct,2007 on student and then i got english marriage in december,2009 and ilr in july,2012. i stayed 3years with my wife bc more than 3 years so im i eligible for naturalisation as im still living with her.

one more thing as im cab driver and i was involved recently in car accident. will this effect my applicatin?
Being involved in a car accident will not affect your application unless you committed an offence?

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

If it was an offence and court was involved, then it could be trouble. Need more details