ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wpuk2013

Re: Lord Nazir

Post by wpuk2013 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:
wpuk2013 wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:Dear friends I inboxed Lord Nazir and he replied as:

Dear Mian Faisal Akbar sahib

Thank you for your email . Whilst I sympathise with your predicament, Unfortunately I am unable to change the Immigration rules however I will express your concerns where ever possible.

Regards

Nazir

It will be great if you all inbox him. It will make a serious impact on him. And he will be able to express concerns all of us. So Please do it. Thanks
Hi,

Today, I got a copy of letter from my MP which he has written to immigration Judge, saying that "I would be grateful for my representation to be placed with this case and for my support of (my name) appeal to be noted."

Also, he had mentioned that he agreed with our view that HO is vague in its use of word recognised qualification (most of the people are granted visa on same ground but few are denied either by HO or court).

Thanks
When your hearing is coming in court.?
yet I haven't got any date.

essence
Newly Registered

Post by essence » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:31 am

i have not received any hearing date yet for UTT..is it possible to hold your hearing at UTT till the decision of high court case comes?i am concern that Mirza case would affect my hearing...

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:47 am

essence wrote:i have not received any hearing date yet for UTT..is it possible to hold your hearing at UTT till the decision of high court case comes?i am concern that Mirza case would affect my hearing...
To be honest i am yhinking the same.. But i am not sure if is there any procedure Mirza messed up with everyone.. Does anyone knw whoz Mirza is?? i hve spoken to my lawyer and he said he can help him in COA??

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 am

hassan5805 wrote:
essence wrote:i have not received any hearing date yet for UTT..is it possible to hold your hearing at UTT till the decision of high court case comes?i am concern that Mirza case would affect my hearing...
To be honest i am yhinking the same.. But i am not sure if is there any procedure Mirza messed up with everyone.. Does anyone knw whoz Mirza is?? i hve spoken to my lawyer and he said he can help him in COA??
Yar dont rely on lawyers, they wont say that they cant help. Coz this is their business. they will always say we can help. Just do what you think is right. BTW i got hearing tomoro.

essence
Newly Registered

Post by essence » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:25 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
Yar dont rely on lawyers, they wont say that they cant help. Coz this is their business. they will always say we can help. Just do what you think is right. BTW i got hearing tomoro.
did u ask for the hearing on ASAP basis?i thought it takes some time to get hearing date from UTT. Anyway good luck and let us know about tommorow's hearing.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
yar wat can we do now?? i am nt sure wat gona happen.. anywz Jani good luck everything will be fine inshalla.. yar bes dua ker .. i knw u ryte we shouldnt rely..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:37 pm

essence wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
did u ask for the hearing on ASAP basis?i thought it takes some time to get hearing date from UTT. Anyway good luck and let us know about tommorow's hearing.
i think Khan brother won in FTT and HO took him to UTT tht why he got early date..

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:42 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
essence wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote: To be honest i am yhinking the same.. But i am not sure if is there any procedure Mirza messed up with everyone.. Does anyone knw whoz Mirza is?? i hve spoken to my lawyer and he said he can help him in COA??
i think Khan brother won in FTT and HO took him to UTT tht why he got early date..
Ya u r right I won in FTT and so 3 of my friends and HO took us to UT, and thats y me and one of them got hearing tomoro, 1 got on 4th of March and the other on 14th of March. Lets see what happens. May ALLAH help us in solving all these problems.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 pm

essence wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
i didnt ask for it but they did this themselves.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:45 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
yar wat can we do now?? i am nt sure wat gona happen.. anywz Jani good luck everything will be fine inshalla.. yar bes dua ker .. i knw u ryte we shouldnt rely..
Anyway thanks for ur wishes and hope we will win.

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Update about 1st Psw Hearing in JR

Post by tanzeena » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 pm

HI everybody,

I came to know that High court has given a date for first hearing of PSW case on the basis of ACCA Fundamental level on April 17 2013..

Finger crossed.

ALso whoever won the cases on first tier, HO is taking them to UTT.

Also HO invited me to withdraw my case from JR referring to one case won in UTT in June 2012.

Please update your situation regarding the same case

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Update about 1st Psw Hearing in JR

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:41 pm

tanzeena wrote:HI everybody,

I came to know that High court has given a date for first hearing of PSW case on the basis of ACCA Fundamental level on April 17 2013..

Finger crossed.

Also HO invited me to withdraw my case from JR referring to one case won in UTT in June 2012.

We all know that one case is going to be hear in April but do you know whoz Ahmad is?? As i heared someone call Ahamad case have been accepted for JR.. Have you withdraw yr JR?? Well me and all my about 7 to 8 friend got refused in FTT but we all hve put request to go to UTT but no one got reply yet except one who didnt het permission yet..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote: To be honest i am yhinking the same.. But i am not sure if is there any procedure Mirza messed up with everyone.. Does anyone knw whoz Mirza is?? i hve spoken to my lawyer and he said he can help him in COA??
Anyway thanks for ur wishes and hope we will win.
Mere bhai inshalla you will win by the grace of allah swt.. Dnt Panic.. Everything will b fine.. Yar i am really hoping you win tmrw and judge report yr case too ., Inshalla

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Post by tanzeena » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm

HI

I dont know whose case it is...but i heard that on 17th couple of ppl are going for hearing.

I lost my case on FTT and UTT havent allowed to apply in UTT.

NO i havent withdrawn. Just waiting fr the outcome of the April's Hearing. Accordingly i will decide whether to proceed further or not.
hassan5805 wrote:

Finger crossed.

We all know that one case is going to be hear in April but do you know whoz Ahmad is?? As i heared someone call Ahamad case have been accepted for JR.. Have you withdraw yr JR?? Well me and all my about 7 to 8 friend got refused in FTT but we all hve put request to go to UTT but no one got reply yet except one who didnt het permission yet..

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Finger crossed.

You are going for JR. I applied for JR. But home office sent me letter to join with 17 april case. Who is your lawyer or barrister.

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Post by tanzeena » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:00 pm

I filed my application mid November in High court. They invited me to withdraw but after that i havent heard anything. My solicitor told me if i want i can join on 17th as well but i am not willing to join.

Allied law chamber is working for me. They have another case pending in JR on the same basis. Maybe for that case they will join on 17th of April.

ssunny1985 wrote:

Finger crossed.

You are going for JR. I applied for JR. But home office sent me letter to join with 17 april case. Who is your lawyer or barrister.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm

tanzeena wrote:HI

I dont know whose case it is...but i heard that on 17th couple of ppl are going for hearing.

I lost my case on FTT and UTT havent allowed to apply in UTT.

NO i havent withdrawn. Just waiting fr the outcome of the April's Hearing. Accordingly i will decide whether to proceed further or not.
hassan5805 wrote:

Finger crossed.

it means you r still on the tribunal stage not for JR isnt??

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:04 pm

tanzeena wrote:I filed my application mid November in High court. They invited me to withdraw but after that i havent heard anything. My solicitor told me if i want i can join on 17th as well but i am not willing to join.

Allied law chamber is working for me. They have another case pending in JR on the same basis. Maybe for that case they will join on 17th of April.

ssunny1985 wrote:

Finger crossed.

why you saying then u lost in FTT

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Post by tanzeena » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 pm

I have lost my case on FTT, Then i seek permision to appeal on UTT, but they refused, They i lodged my file to JR.
hassan5805 wrote:
tanzeena wrote:I filed my application mid November in High court. They invited me to withdraw but after that i havent heard anything. My solicitor told me if i want i can join on 17th as well but i am not willing to join.

ssunny1985 wrote:

Finger crossed.

why you saying then u lost in FTT

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:54 am

ssunny1985 wrote:

Finger crossed.

Home office is giving us 14 days after the hearing of 17 April case. You should get that chance if you got any letter from Home office for joinning. If ahmed will win that case we will automatically win that case. If any case ahmed will not win then we have further 14 days to go for our JR. Did you see your JR grounds. Everything is depend on 17 April case. Just pray and leave everything on Allah..Inshallah we will win 17 April case. And try to find out who is ahmeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...who is gonna represent him.

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

acca

Post by sfkakbar » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 am

All of you know my situation from my previous posts. I win my case in FTT lost in UTT on 30th Jan 2013 but my written decision is still pending. May be there is something going inside the judiciary regarding ACCA PSW, or may be they are postponing and halting things until decision of High court.

If I received my written decision in couple of days I will straight away go to Court of Appeal. I have some valid grounds. And I will fight till end.

One thing if anyone of you have seen any case won at UTT please share with us... thanks

wasimshera
Newly Registered

ANY LATEST news ??

Post by wasimshera » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:24 am

hello everyone
please upload any latest news regarding psw case in court and who is the solicitor/barrister for 17april??
is there any hope ??

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: ANY LATEST news ??

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 am

wasimshera wrote:hello everyone
please upload any latest news regarding psw case in court and who is the solicitor/barrister for 17april??
is there any hope ??
Well brov there is hope and just keep praying and everything will be fine inshalla.. If we win the 17th april case then we all will get psw stra way..

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Post by tanzeena » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 pm

HO havent ask me anything yet. My solicitor told me if i want i can join them by paying GBP 80.00 court fees.

I am hoping for the best.
ssunny1985 wrote:

ssunny1985 wrote:

Finger crossed.

Home office is giving us 14 days after the hearing of 17 April case. You should get that chance if you got any letter from Home office for joinning. If ahmed will win that case we will automatically win that case. If any case ahmed will not win then we have further 14 days to go for our JR. Did you see your JR grounds. Everything is depend on 17 April case. Just pray and leave everything on Allah..Inshallah we will win 17 April case. And try to find out who is ahmeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...who is gonna represent him.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:13 pm

tanzeena wrote:HO havent ask me anything yet. My solicitor told me if i want i can join them by paying GBP 80.00 court fees.

I am hoping for the best.
ssunny1985 wrote:

ssunny1985 wrote:
Can we join him too. do u knw the procedure how can we join that case???