ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has Anybody Got Any Letter or Update from UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iqbal7
Newly Registered

Has Anybody Got Any Letter or Update from UKBA

Post by iqbal7 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 am

Hi all,

Has anybody got any letter for further information to support your application after 31st January. Or Any visa ?

Please leave your comment if you have any info.

Regards

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:12 pm

you mean... from UKBA?
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Someone had applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in Pakistan and British High Commission Islamabad has called the applicant for an interview tomorrow.

He has funds ready and did not withdraw from his account.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 pm

they normally call for interviews now ... if you are applying from outside.
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:02 am

esic_sonia wrote:they normally call for interviews now ... if you are applying from outside.

whts about those aplicants who applied within the UK.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 am

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:13 am

adilzia wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:they normally call for interviews now ... if you are applying from outside.

whts about those aplicants who applied within the UK.
They call them at their discretion

kingraja

Post by kingraja » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 am

hello sonia,can u plz tell us what they check in a interview & what type of questions they may ask us?
rajathegreat

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:26 am

1. The first thing UKBA want to check is if you are able to communicate in English or not.

2. Once that's out of the way, then they ask about the sponsor funding source (if you have applied via Sponsor or Venture Capital). Usually, agents who recycle money do not inform their clients much about third-party sources. With Venture Capital route, UKBA cannot ask much, because money is still with Venture Capital firm in the UK (governed under FSA). They may ask about where funds are at the moment and when will the funds going to be transferred.

3. Then, they inquire about your business plan. You must have a business plan and shoud be fully aware of it.

They will not ask about your educational or work experience because that was never required nor requested for this category.

kingraja

Post by kingraja » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:53 am

thanks sonia,i am applying from Pakistan with my friend as a team & money(200k) is in our joint account & still in our account,is that ok?
rajathegreat

kim1

Post by kim1 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:25 pm

tuliprose wrote:Someone had applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in Pakistan and British High Commission Islamabad has called the applicant for an interview tomorrow.

He has funds ready and did not withdraw from his account.
what about his interview? any updates for us?

arman khan

about interview

Post by arman khan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:19 pm

hy sonia i applied for tier 1 entrepreneur one month before 1 feb and now its 19 feb i didnot get any update from ukba my application is still under process will they call me for interview? or just send me visa

arman khan

about new rules

Post by arman khan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 pm

hy sonia one more question plz donot mind
the new rules is also for me or not as my statements verify 2 times before 1 feb?

jawadjee85
Newly Registered

Re: about new rules

Post by jawadjee85 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 pm

arman khan wrote:hy sonia one more question plz donot mind
the new rules is also for me or not as my statements verify 2 times before 1 feb?
on what date did you apply visa?

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:13 am

kingraja wrote:thanks sonia,i am applying from Pakistan with my friend as a team & money(200k) is in our joint account & still in our account,is that ok?
Since you are applying via sponsor route of £200,000 as a team with joint account, you will not have any problem. Just make sure to keep that money in a Pakistani Bank account until you get decision. 99% of decisions are made in 15 working days from Islamabad Embassy. Post Office bank accounts are not acceptable to UKBA, just make sure of that. You only need letter from Bank and bank statement (no need for affidavit or third party) since both of you own that single account.

Make sure your English Proficiency level is of B1 level (all IELTS modules have 4.0 or above).

Maintenance funds must be shown for £2800 for 90 days. This is separate from Sponsor funding. (Same account can be used by then you have to show £202,800 for 90 days ... accordingly)

LIST OF BANKS APPROVED BY UKBA: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... cepted.pdf

LIST OF BANKS NOT APPROVED BY UKBA : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... cepted.pdf

esic_sonia
BANNED

Re: about interview

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:18 am

arman khan wrote:hy sonia i applied for tier 1 entrepreneur one month before 1 feb and now its 19 feb i didnot get any update from ukba my application is still under process will they call me for interview? or just send me visa
Have you applied from Inside UK or Outside UK?

[Inside UK] processing time (after biometric is taken) start from 3 months and can take up to 9 months or so. After six months, you can request UKBA to update about status of your application. There is no certain time frame what so ever.

[Outside UK] From Islamabad Embassy, 99% of cases are decided in 15 working days. They can call for Interviews at their discretion (randomly). If they feel to inquire or are unsure about something, they will call you for an interview. You do not have to be scared as they are not going to eat you up. They will just ask random questions which I have discussed earlier.
arman khan wrote:hy sonia one more question plz donot mind
There's nothing to mind, as long as question is relevant.

In simple English, the new rule apply to EVERYONE whose decision have not been made so far, regardless of when they have applied.

Source : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... trepreneur

asifhotmail
Newly Registered

Post by asifhotmail » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:36 am

arman khan wrote:hy sonia i applied for tier 1 entrepreneur one month before 1 feb and now its 19 feb i didnot get any update from ukba my application is still under process will they call me for interview? or just send me visa
from which country u applied ?

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:27 am

asifhotmail wrote:
from which country u applied ?
According to his name, most probably Pakistan OR India

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:10 pm

esic_sonia wrote:
Maintenance funds must be shown for £2800 for 90 days. This is separate from Sponsor funding. (Same account can be used by then you have to show £202,800 for 90 days ... accordingly)
Is it £2800 or £3100 need to be maintained for 90 days???

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm

saeedusman wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:
Is it £2800 or £3100 need to be maintained for 90 days???

Hi

Its £3100. for main applicant

Regards
Shaukat