ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

residency calculatore

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aljazair

residency calculatore

Post by aljazair » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:11 pm

hi guys. i have a refugee statut from 2002 and i am willing to apply for irish citizenship but i have a problem that i dont know all my date of renewing my green card cos i have to renew it every 1 year,so now is 10 years i am renewing my green card. how i get all this date for residency calculator in the citizenship application? please help :?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Dont worry I'll help you.
There are 2 things that you could do.

1. Write a letter to Immigration office and ask them for the dates of the renewal of your green card. They will do it for you

2. You can also go to your local Gardai station and ask them for that too. They will issue you with the dates that you so dearly desire.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:31 pm

you can visit GNIB you can request them records of your stamps dates.

aljazair

Post by aljazair » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:52 pm

hi, i did go to my immigration officer in my town and they told me that i should write a letter to dublin gnib . but 5 weeks now since i send my request and no news from them

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

aljazair wrote:hi, i did go to my immigration officer in my town and they told me that i should write a letter to dublin gnib . but 5 weeks now since i send my request and no news from them
Like I said you should try your local garda station as well. They may issue that on the spot
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.