ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query for Immigration History in PBS Tier 1 (G) Dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVisit
India

Query for Immigration History in PBS Tier 1 (G) Dependant

Post by UKVisit » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi

I have confusion regarding few fields in Immigration History section of Tier 1 (G) dependent.

My dependent came to UK as my Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) initially and later switched to Tier 1 (G) dependent with me during Tier 1 (G) application in Mar 2010.

Now there is a field under immigration history section of PBS dependent form for which I am confused.

1. Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to UK?
Ans - Yes
2. In which Country did you obtain your visa or entry clearance?
doubt - I think this question is for initial visit and so mentioned "India" as initial Tier 2 dependent application was in India. Am I correct or are they asking for current visa?
3. What is the reference number of the visa or entry clearance?
Doubt - Do I need to put reference number of initial entry or current visa as Tier 1 dependent?? Please confirm.
4. What date was your visa or entry clearance valid from??
Doubt - Do I need to put valid from details of initial entry or current visa as Tier 1 dependent?? Please confirm.
5. What date was your visa or entry clearance valid to??
Doubt - Do I need to put valid to details of initial entry or current visa as Tier 1 dependent?? Please confirm.

I would appreciate resolution of above queries.

Thanks in advance !

Manish

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi Senior Members,

Would you please help to understand which details should be filled in these section. I am confused are they asking for 1st entry or last entry.

Any support would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Manish

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 am

Hi Senior Members,

Would you please clarify the beloe points.

I have confusion regarding few fields in Immigration History section of Tier 1 (G) dependent.

My dependent came to UK as my Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) initially and later switched to Tier 1 (G) dependent with me during Tier 1 (G) application in Mar 2010.

Now there is a field under immigration history section of PBS dependent form for which I am confused.

1. Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to UK?
Ans - Yes
2. In which Country did you obtain your visa or entry clearance?
doubt - I think this question is for initial visit and so mentioned "India" as initial Tier 2 dependent application was in India. Am I correct or are they asking for current visa?
3. What is the reference number of the visa or entry clearance?
Doubt - Do I need to put reference number of initial entry or current visa as Tier 1 dependent?? Please confirm.
4. What date was your visa or entry clearance valid from??
Doubt - Do I need to put valid from details of initial entry or current visa as Tier 1 dependent?? Please confirm.
5. What date was your visa or entry clearance valid to??
Doubt - Do I need to put valid to details of initial entry or current visa as Tier 1 dependent?? Please confirm.

I would appreciate resolution of above queries.

Thanks in advance !
Manish

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who can answer my queries? Would appreciate attention from guru's here please.

Thanks
Manish

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I have few queries regarding immigration history for dependent application and would appreciate if you may clarify or redirect me to someone who may resolve these queries.

In Tier 1,2 or 5 PBS Dependant form, under section K related to Immigration history, I have few queries.

K5; Did you have a visa or entry clearance when you came to the UK?
Query - I guess it should be for initial entry and not for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa my dependant is holding while applying for extension. Please confirm.

K6; In which country did you obtain your visa or entry clearance?
Query - I guess, it should be again for initial entry visa and not for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa. Please confirm.

K7; What is the reference number of the visa or entry clearance?
Query - Is it for initial entry visa or for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa we are holding while planning to apply? Please confirm. I do not have reference number of initial visa however I have reference number of current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa. What if it should be reference number of initial entry visa and I don't have this. May I leave it blank?

K8 and K9; Are these dates are for initial entry visa or for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa? Please confirm.

I am confused for fields from K5 to K9 due to the help text for K10 to K13 fields in Help Text document for Tier 1,2 or 5 (Dep). There is no Clarity in help text for K5 to K9 (either it should be initial entry visa or current visa) while for K10 to K13, help text refers for last entry.

I will appreciate your help to resolve the above queries.

Thanks in advance !

Manish

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi Guys,

I have few queries regarding immigration history for dependent application and would appreciate if you may clarify or redirect me to someone who may resolve these queries.

In Tier 1,2 or 5 PBS Dependant form, under section K related to Immigration history, I have few queries.

Query - I guess it should be for initial entry and not for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa my dependant is holding while applying for extension. Please confirm.

Query - I guess, it should be again for initial entry visa and not for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa. Please confirm.

Query - Is it for initial entry visa or for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa we are holding while planning to apply? Please confirm. I do not have reference number of initial visa however I have reference number of current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa. What if it should be reference number of initial entry visa and I don't have this. May I leave it blank?

K8 and K9; Are these dates are for initial entry visa or for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa? Please confirm.

I am confused for fields from K5 to K9 due to the help text for K10 to K13 fields in Help Text document for Tier 1,2 or 5 (Dep). There is no Clarity in help text for K5 to K9 (either it should be initial entry visa or current visa) while for K10 to K13, help text refers for last entry.

I will appreciate your help to resolve the above queries.

Thanks in advance !

Manish

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Man, chill... !! same post over and over again.. 4 times..
People will help you when they know the answer and wish to answer.

Anyways.. here is the answer to some of your questions.

Query - The current one.

Query -The current one.

Query - leave it blank.

K8 and K9; Are these dates are for initial entry visa or for current Tier 1 (G) dependent visa? Current one.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Thanks scorpio_besal for your response.

the way these questions are mentioned in application, confuses a lot and I guess, it was the reason for delay in response and to make me impatience.

Much appreciated !

Thanks
Manish