ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents from HMRC?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bala26
Newly Registered

Documents from HMRC?

Post by bala26 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi, this forum looks very promising with lot of experienced members..need advice regarding docs need to be submitted.

I am on PSW which expires on 8th March, Showing my funds from India.

*My current appointment report says that my Principal Business Activities as "None Registered"...is that right?....if not what should I change it to? I filled my occupation as "Software Engineer".

*Do I have to register my company with HMRC as a director ?

*I called them today, they said I have to fill the self assessment form online and then they will send a return form with UTR and this takes about 4 weeks to be done...Is this form mandatory?

*is it safe to drop visa on my own...or do we need an accountant or a solicitor?..if required what documentation need to be done with acc or soli?

Thanks

bala26
Newly Registered

Post by bala26 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 am

some one pls reply to my questions....got very less time

surveyer

Re: Documents from HMRC?

Post by surveyer » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:24 am

bala26 wrote:Hi, this forum looks very promising with lot of experienced members..need advice regarding docs need to be submitted.

*My current appointment report says that my Principal Business Activities as "None Registered"...is that right?....if not what should I change it to? I filled my occupation as "Software Engineer".

*I called them today, they said I have to fill the self assessment form online and then they will send a return form with UTR and this takes about 4 weeks to be done...Is this form mandatory?

*is it safe to drop visa on my own...or do we need an accountant or a solicitor?..if required what documentation need to be done with acc or soli?

Thanks
Better to be safe than sorry. If you can go through the policy guidance and understand it very well, then you do not need a solicitor, else go for one. To be hundred percent, I would say go for one, rest is up to you.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 am

You do not necessarily need solicitor but if you are not confident of compliling your application and not confident of your paperwork then its a good idea to hire services of any third party.

I have got a question here... for directors of ltd company, is it mandatory to open up a business bank account before submission?

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 pm

rizwan567 wrote:You do not necessarily need solicitor but if you are not confident of compliling your application and not confident of your paperwork then its a good idea to hire services of any third party.

I have got a question here... for directors of ltd company, is it mandatory to open up a business bank account before submission?

Before submission to UKBA you meant? If so, no it is not mandatory.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:07 pm

rizwan567 wrote:You do not necessarily need solicitor but if you are not confident of compliling your application and not confident of your paperwork then its a good idea to hire services of any third party.

Not mandatory but will recommend to open business bank account and send statement or letter from bank with your application.

also everyone who is switching from psw to tier1 providing trading contract with the application so technically whom you providing services too should be paying your company not you.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Documents from HMRC?

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:10 pm

bala26 wrote:Hi, this forum looks very promising with lot of experienced members..need advice regarding docs need to be submitted.

Thanks

As advised by other members you seriously need to go through the policy guidance in details and trust me if you do your home work properly and follow the policy guidance you will not need anyone services and waste thousands of ££££££££.

as I strongly believes that NO ONE CAN PREPARE YOUR CASE BETTER THAN YOURSELF.
regards