ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my visa today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hham1224

Got my visa today

Post by hham1224 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi,

I applied for my Tier 1 Ent visa on 12/12/12 and got my visa today. Thank you very much for your support.

Best Wishes

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Congrats! In country application?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Heh?? I just looked at his old posts, and indeed it's an in-country application. That would be awesome if HO would process applications this quick.

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 pm

therock wrote:Heh?? I just looked at his old posts, and indeed it's an in-country application. That would be awesome if HO would process applications this quick.
Yes it is an in-country application.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:31 pm

When did you get your approval letters? I am shocked to see this time-frame

moazzam7871

Post by moazzam7871 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:06 pm

congratulations brother on getting visa so quickly. I read your previous posts and noticed that you used title of Accountant (Qualified). So wondering if you could give me any advice relating to business that i am planning to open. I did degree in accounting and finance. I do not have any other professional qualifications e.g ACCA or AAT. I have phoned HMRC and they said i have to registered with them under money laundering services to oversea accounting service by paying them £120.

I have spoken to some accountants and mostly they said i can open such business and can prepared Profit and Loss accounts for clients but cannot audit them. They said i can provide accounting services at NQF level 4 but not NQF 6 as i am not qualified.

My questions are, according to your understanding and experience, Can i use title of Accounting Technician which is NQF level 4 and can i open accounting business based on only my degree or is there any restriction on using this job title?

Any advice will be quite helpful. Thanks again.

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 pm

therock wrote:When did you get your approval letters? I am shocked to see this time-frame
What Do you mean by Approval letters?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 pm

@hham1224: Did you held funds within the UK or abroad (third party) ?

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi hham1224,

Congrats for your visa. your is so quick.Could you please clarify below at the earliest.

1) 50 K psw in country application ?
2) Biometric given date?
3) Did you receive any query?

2) What documents you have included to your application?
3) How many days you have maintained the funds for and where ?
4) Is funds verification done?

Could you check your private message. have sent private message to you.

Regards,

Humv

Post by Humv » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Congrats! :)

And what the hell wrong with Home Office! I mean I applied in mid july and havnt bloody got my decision yet! They are ridiculous!

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

la wrote:Hi hham1224,

Congrats for your visa. your is so quick.Could you please clarify below at the earliest.

1) 50 K psw in country application ?
2) Biometric given date?
3) Did you receive any query?

2) What documents you have included to your application?
3) How many days you have maintained the funds for and where ?
4) Is funds verification done?

Could you check your private message. have sent private message to you.

Regards,
1) I applied Tier 1 E 50K PSW Route (Funds held in Pakistan HSBC in my account)
2) Bio metric date 22 January 2013
3) No
4) Bank statements both Pak HSBC (50 k) and UK Barclays for £900, contracts, cards, ACCA practicing certificate, ACCA membership certificate, MSC degree, Letters of engagements and adverts.

5) Initially I maintained £50k funds for 10 or 12 days but they were in my account luckily as of today.
6) How do I know that funds verification done?

Sarah_123
Newly Registered

Re: Got my visa today

Post by Sarah_123 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm

hham1224 wrote:Hi,

I applied for my Tier 1 Ent visa on 12/12/12 and got my visa today. Thank you very much for your support.

Best Wishes
Hello is the date of your application that you have mentioned above correct 12/12/12?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Got my visa today

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

hham1224 wrote:Hi,

Best Wishes

Congratulations hham1224 ................ all the very best for future and I hope ukba will speed up things and we will get outcome much soon.

regards

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 am

Humv wrote:Congrats! :)

And what the hell wrong with Home Office! I mean I applied in mid july and havnt bloody got my decision yet! They are ridiculous!
It's more than six months. You should write your caseworker to update you on this matter.
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

Humv

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:32 am

esic_sonia wrote:

It's more than six months. You should write your caseworker to update you on this matter.
there is a no bloody way! I have tried everything. All they say 'under process and there is no time frame'.They don't bloody care!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 am

Humv wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:

there is a no bloody way! I have tried everything. All they say 'under process and there is no time frame'.They don't bloody care!
Yes u r right contacting them won't help at all bcz thy dnt care and you will get a standard answer "your application is under process" so just wait and hope for the best.

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 am

Humv wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:

I don't remember, but someone in this forum mentioned about some firm which provide services for getting visa if its getting delayed. Don't remember... Have to go through it!
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 pm

If your case is pending for 6 months, you can always go for a legal proceeding and Tribunal will give instruction to UKBA to decide the case in 21 days. But it is expensive

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:If your case is pending for 6 months, you can always go for a legal proceeding and Tribunal will give instruction to UKBA to decide the case in 21 days. But it is expensive
hi entreprenuer11

kindly could you please provide some more information regarding this legal proceeding as I definitely want to go on this track if I don't get decision in 6 months time and I don't care how much it will cost.

regards

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Have anyone tried writing to their MP's? I've heard this on NUS website that if your visa is causing delays, you can write to your MP (but be polite and generous).

Source : http://www.nusconnect.org.uk/news/artic ... o-your-MP/
-This article was written in July 2012-

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi Entreprenuer11,

I will certainly choose the same decision as Rehan, if my application is not processed in 6 months time right from date of application.

Could you pleas give us more details on this.

Regards,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

esic_sonia wrote:Have anyone tried writing to their MP's? I've heard this on NUS website that if your visa is causing delays, you can write to your MP (but be polite and generous).

Source : http://www.nusconnect.org.uk/news/artic ... o-your-MP/
-This article was written in July 2012-
I guess there is no harm in contacting MP's but I doubt it will really help and the link you provided is for international student who are stuck here and could not attend conference abroad etc because of they are waiting for decision on there psw visa.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:06 pm

la wrote:Hi Entreprenuer11,

I will certainly choose the same decision as Rehan, if my application is not processed in 6 months time right from date of application.

Regards,
hi la,

I guess u been waiting for a while now isn't ? did you try contacting UKBA?

i know its not worth calling them as you only get standard answer that your application is under process but you never know as every time someone different answer the call.

this waiting is killer

Humv

Post by Humv » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 pm

rehan01 wrote:
la wrote:Hi Entreprenuer11,

Regards,
hi la,

I guess u been waiting for a while now isn't ? did you try contacting UKBA?

i know its not worth calling them as you only get standard answer that your application is under process but you never know as every time someone different answer the call.

this waiting is killer
guys,

I have tried every single thing. I have even contacted my local MP. they can not do nothing. Whenever my MP contact them they say its under process and that they cannot provide any time frame. I will just have to wait!

I even wrote an offical complaint in December. They responded in mid Jan stating that I would hear my decision shortly! and that 'shortly' never ended. its really frustrating! We just have to wait and be patient! :(

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:45 pm

My MP wrote to UKBA in October 2012. But so far UKBA did not contacted him. It will be six month for my application on 28 Feb 2013. I will than write a reminder to UKBA and ask my MP to write again as well. And if is still do not get a reply I might go for legal proceedings.