ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application status online

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

application status online

Post by globalindian » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi,

Is there anyway to check the application status online based on the COS? I am trying to find the status of my application of Tier 2 visa in the UKBA website.

Regards

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: application status online

Post by physicskate » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 am

globalindian wrote:Hi,

Is there anyway to check the application status online based on the COS? I am trying to find the status of my application of Tier 2 visa in the UKBA website.

Regards

No. Just wait.

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Thanks mate. Seems too long wait. I used to get a Biometric information within 2-3 weeks earlier. Now I am in my sixth week and still haven't got any information for biometric. My company says they are not going to write to UKBA enquiring the status until 6 weeks is over.

Is there any other option where I can contact UKBA directly? What is the standard time taken by UKBA?

No. Just wait.[/quote]

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:13 pm

globalindian wrote:Thanks mate. Seems too long wait. I used to get a Biometric information within 2-3 weeks earlier. Now I am in my sixth week and still haven't got any information for biometric. My company says they are not going to write to UKBA enquiring the status until 6 weeks is over.

Is there any other option where I can contact UKBA directly? What is the standard time taken by UKBA?

No. Just wait.
[/quote]

They will tell you to wait. Some people are now waiting two months or more simply for the biometric letter. There has been a huge slow-down in the pace of news over the past few months, according to the timeline thread.

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by globalindian » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 pm

OK. Thanks mate for the information. Fingers crossed.
physicskate wrote: They will tell you to wait. Some people are now waiting two months or more simply for the biometric letter. There has been a huge slow-down in the pace of news over the past few months, according to the timeline thread.
:( :(