ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 am

skmfk wrote:my solicitor sent a letter to caseworker asking him to reconsider their decision while we wait for appeal response.. and the caseworker called my wifes employer again and confirmed her job ..

does this mean their requirement is fulfilled of verifying if eea national exercising treaty rights and wont need to go for appeal now?

once again; reason for refusal was they couldnt confirm job with employer on fone as he didnt pick up first time they called
Hi the best way to appeal against UKBA decision,
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 pm

zahirsona wrote:Hi guys after a long time i got RC today
application timeline
application sent first time 16 December 2011
HO returns documents 16 January 2012 caseworker want more evidence
2nd application sent 20 Januray 2012
COA received 27th February 2012 with right to work
refusal received 4th July 2012
appeal submitted on 11th July 2012
appeal allowed on 14th September 2012
passport,court determination,photo sent 29th September 2012
2nd COA issue on 17th October 2012 after appeal allowed
my solicitor and our local Area MP sent several letter
RC Received on A4 Paper 07/02/2013 for 5 year
thanks god
Hi Zahir,
I am so happy for you and for everyone who received their RC. Trust me its brought tears into eyes that now we all have a bright future which we can see from our eyes. I pray for everyone who are in process of appeal. I had been on my holidays with my wife in January. On way back I had not even a single problem regarding A4 paper RC or any other matter with immigration officer at all. It took hardly 1:30 minutes to be done with it. ALL THE BEST FOR GUYS. LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. STAY BLESS.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi Zahir,
I am so happy for you and for everyone who received their RC. Trust me its brought tears into eyes that now we all have a bright future which we can see from our eyes. I pray for everyone who are in process of appeal. I had been on my holidays with my wife in January. On way back I had not even a single problem regarding A4 paper RC or any other matter with immigration officer at all. It took hardly 1:30 minutes to be done with it. ALL THE BEST FOR GUYS. LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. STAY BLESS.[/quote]

Hi horizon thanks for your reply how was your trip I am going next month to back home alon if I am back to UK is there any problem on A4 paper.
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:50 pm

zahirsona wrote:Hi Zahir,
I am so happy for you and for everyone who received their RC. Trust me its brought tears into eyes that now we all have a bright future which we can see from our eyes. I pray for everyone who are in process of appeal. I had been on my holidays with my wife in January. On way back I had not even a single problem regarding A4 paper RC or any other matter with immigration officer at all. It took hardly 1:30 minutes to be done with it. ALL THE BEST FOR GUYS. LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. STAY BLESS.
Hi horizon thanks for your reply how was your trip I am going next month to back home alon if I am back to UK is there any problem on A4 paper.[/quote]

Thanks Zahir..My trip was wonderful. Good luck for your trip. There is no problem at all with A4 paper. They are fully aware of it. They can ask you question about your spouse and when you married. where she works etc. Just answer them politely. You will be fine. Dont worry at all. And enjoy your trip brother. Have Faith in God. Everything will be fine. :) . Best of Luck.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi horizon thanks for reply I know they just question about your spouse name
About her work and where she from but I apply as unmarried partnership.
Zkhan

LucieMic
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed after we sent withdrawal

Post by LucieMic » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi All,

and congrats to all who finally received the RC!!! :)))

We just received a letter where judge allowed our appeal!! Yet few days before the decision was made we sent a withdrawal of the appeal as we were recommended by our caseworker and people from solvit to send a new application.. So we sent a new application on the same day we sent letters to withdraw the appeal.

I guess the paperwork gets though slow and we will eventually receive a letter that no determination was taken.

Shall a try to call them to take the withdrawal back or would it just complicate things more?? One would suggest appeal should be quicker than new application but from what i was reading here it does not really seem to be a case..

Any suggestions??

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

hi guys..

i just got my date for hearing.. 10th of april.. please pray for me! :)

brascon
Newly Registered

Post by brascon » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 am

Hi Everyone,

Maybe someone has same issue as mine, i received a refusal letter 4 days ago stating : i write to inform you that your application for RC as the spouse of an EEA National has been refused on th basis that Wife X left her employment. Then they said i have right to appeal.
The problem was my wife has changed her work but when the case worker phoned her previous work they told the case worker she left for another job.
Then the case worker never bothered to ask the our lawyer for further documents, i have updated the new documents with her current work, payslip, contract...do you think it may help for a review or does it have to go to court ?

Regards

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:23 pm

hi do not send again your application the appeal is better then new application if you have all documents go to court and good luck
Zkhan

onthemoon
Newly Registered

Go for Appeal

Post by onthemoon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:01 pm

brascon wrote:Hi Everyone,

Maybe someone has same issue as mine, i received a refusal letter 4 days ago stating : i write to inform you that your application for RC as the spouse of an EEA National has been refused on th basis that Wife X left her employment. Then they said i have right to appeal.
The problem was my wife has changed her work but when the case worker phoned her previous work they told the case worker she left for another job.
Then the case worker never bothered to ask the our lawyer for further documents, i have updated the new documents with her current work, payslip, contract...do you think it may help for a review or does it have to go to court ?

GO FOR APPEAL IS BETTER.......................

Regards

onthemoon
Newly Registered

MY EEA2 APPEAL IS ALLOWED BY GRACE OF ALLAH

Post by onthemoon » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi My EEA2 was refused
then I did appleal....
my appeal is allowed few days ago....
I donot know where to send my passport,court determination and pictures.
ANY BODY CAN HELP ME ?
THANKS

kapil3732
Newly Registered

finally visa is here

Post by kapil3732 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 am

it was for my parents. details as follow
EEA 2 applied - 19 sep 2011
Application Rejected : dec 2011
Appeal heard : Ftt refused jan 2012 (due to solicitor mess around,lack of evidence)
put new application : 12 april 2012
coa received: 9 may 2012
ho refused:17 sep 2012

appeal allowed on hearing date : 7 nov 2012
received decesion : 13 september
contact my mp ,he wrote to ho 25 feb 2013.

received visa : 8 march.

best of luck for everybody who"s waiting for long time.

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:26 pm

hello guys

today my solicitor got a call from home office they asked him to withdraw our appeal as the lawyers of home office has decided to grant me residence. my lawyer without informing me withdrew the appeal.. do u think it was a good idea ? or should have waited for a written confirmation first?

hunter1
Newly Registered
France

Application for Residence Card rejected on silly reasons

Post by hunter1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 am

EEA2 Application Sent: 27 Dec 2012
EEA2 Application Received by UKBA: 28 Dec 2012 (According to Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery)
COA Recieved: 26 January 2013 (Dated: 18 January 2013)
Date of Application written in COA: 16 January 2013 (suppose to be 27 dec 2012 ?)
Rejection Letter Received: 27 Mar 2013 (Dated: 21 Mar 2013)
Appeal to be submitted in 10 Business Days
PSW visa expired on 12 Jan 2013

Reason for Rejection: EEA National Employer registered address is different on CompaniesHouse gov website than given in EEA2 form. (Silly reason, as Business trading address can be different than registered address).
They call the EEA national employer and was told about the company name on asking, employer confirmed that EEA national is working but couldn't provide her date of birth. (Employer asked for 2 mins to look into file but they said its ok, another silly reason)
Her payslips has NIC contribution but no tax contribution. (because Sept 2012 (start job) to April 2013 salary is less than 8000, maybe thats y employer has not contributed to tax. But still, its employer duty to pay the tax, not EEA national fault)

So they stated they that your payslips are not credible and you failed to provide evidence that EEA national is exercising treaty rights.

My Lawyer is going to appeal for it. Do you suggest I should also made another EEA2 application of Self Sufficient Route? I'm highly qualified and have good job and salary. All I have to do is to get comprehensive sickness insurance and show funds and my payslips.

or Should I wait for Appeal Decision first?

Imshzd

Re: Application for Residence Card rejected on silly reasons

Post by Imshzd » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:32 am

hunter1 wrote: or Should I wait for Appeal Decision first?
If your payslips are genuine then wait for appeal decision.

onthemoon
Newly Registered

Re: MY EEA2 APPEAL IS ALLOWED BY GRACE OF ALLAH

Post by onthemoon » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:42 am

I NEED ADVICE?????

MY APPEAL IS ALLOWED NEARLY ONE MONTH, BUT MY SOLICITOR ADIVSED ME NOT SEND PASSPORT UNTILL HOME OFFICE ASK FOR IT,THE REASON HE SAID THAT BECAUSE THERE IS CHANCES TO LOOSE PASSPORT.....

WHAT SHOULD I DO, SHOULD I SEND PASSPORT OR WAIT ??????

ANY ADVICE WILL APPRECIATED .................

THANKS

hunter1
Newly Registered
France

Post by hunter1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Imshzd wrote:
hunter1 wrote: or Should I wait for Appeal Decision first?
If your payslips are genuine then wait for appeal decision.
Thanks, this is what I'm doing.

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 am

ontho moom

DO NOT SEND YOUR PASSPORT UNLESS IF HOME OFFICE REQUEST FOR IT

onthemoon
Newly Registered

Post by onthemoon » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm

mobismome wrote:ontho moom

DO NOT SEND YOUR PASSPORT UNLESS IF HOME OFFICE REQUEST FOR IT

THANKS MOBISMOME .................

SHOULD I SNED PICTURES AND COURT DETERMINATION....?????

SHOULD I CONTACT MP ??????????????

U GOT UR ONE VERY FAST ?????? HAPPY FOR U... DID U SEND ANY THING ?????

kapil3732
Newly Registered

residence card

Post by kapil3732 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

i think no need to send passport as they are coming on a4 now and will take
up to three months after appeal allowed.

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:59 pm

got my passport with visa finally :)

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 pm

skmfk wrote:got my passport with visa finally :)
congrats.Timeline please

skmfk
Newly Registered

Post by skmfk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 pm

application sent: 24th july 2012
coa recirved: 26th august 2012
refusal : 14th of january 2013 (reason that they couldnt verify wifes employement as employer didnt pick up fone)
appeal+reconsideration request sent: 26th of january 2013
appeal date for oral hearing 10th april 2013
Home office called employer again and verified the job
1st march got call from home office requesting me to withdraw appeal as they have decided to change their decision and grant me visa
8th april 2013 got my visa on the passport... off for a holiday now ;)
Goodluck everyone :)

soniac

Post by soniac » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Does anyone have experience filling in the IAFT-1 Appeal form for RC?

There is a box that says you must state the reasons why for staying in the UK as you may not be entitled to remain in the UK if you choose to appeal (we are unmarried partners). Just wondering if there is somewhere in the regulations that I can quote that says my partner has the right to remain? Not quite sure what to put there....

Need to fill this out tonight so if someone can help me out that would be great!!!!

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal allowed after we sent withdrawal

Post by Babz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:16 pm

LucieMic wrote:Hi All,

and congrats to all who finally received the RC!!! :)))

We just received a letter where judge allowed our appeal!! Yet few days before the decision was made we sent a withdrawal of the appeal as we were recommended by our caseworker and people from solvit to send a new application.. So we sent a new application on the same day we sent letters to withdraw the appeal.

I guess the paperwork gets though slow and we will eventually receive a letter that no determination was taken.

Shall a try to call them to take the withdrawal back or would it just complicate things more?? One would suggest appeal should be quicker than new application but from what i was reading here it does not really seem to be a case..

Any suggestions??
There shouldn't be any problem.
But you can send a copy of the letter to the same address you sent your application...