ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

zambrano / out of country application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaidamjad

zambrano / out of country application

Post by zaidamjad » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 am

my daughter has got an Irish passport and she is living out side the Ireland. she applied for a visa on the bases of zambrao decision. but she was refused. can any one help me how to get my wife back to Ireland. i am currently living in UK on tier 1 Visa and a non EU national. i want to bring my family back in Ireland as my wife has got 10 year ban in entry in UK as she overstayed her previous visa to UK

regards

frei
BANNED

Post by frei » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:37 am

I have sent you the details as inbox, I still think you do have a case, the decision was passed solely based on the Irish interpretation of that judgement, it did not consider the circumstances surrounding your wife's application.

The INIS have shown repeatedly they are incompetent of not being able to consider applications outside the drafted rules, even if it sometimes appears as the moral/legal thing to do, they like been told by the courts as usual.

Good luck with your new application.