ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

strange situation of Hsmp visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid.razzaque

strange situation of Hsmp visa

Post by sajid.razzaque » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:10 pm

Hello all i hope so all r fine , yar i have submitted my visa application (for HSMP)on 10th sep and they called me or my employer on 12th sep for verification and after that no information about my application. Every time i call they said ur document is in verification stage, i do not know what type of verification they r doing and from where they r doing,becouse i asked from every where whoes docs i have submitted means bank,university and again from employer ( i asked three or four time) please help me in this matter i do not knwo what to do.
I am form islamabad, pakistan.

so any help will be apprictiated.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:19 pm

sory all it is not sep it is january means 10th january posted
12th january verification call recieved and after that no info. it is appro 2 months no info please help me in this matter.

AspireHSMP

Re: strange situation of Hsmp visa

Post by AspireHSMP » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi Sajid,

"they called me or my employer on " -- This is the first time I am hearing that HSMP folks called you/your employer for reference..
Can you tell me whether they call you or your employer or both ? If yes, what did they enquire from you and/or employer ?

Cheers
XMachi
sajid.razzaque wrote:Hello all i hope so all r fine , yar i have submitted my visa application (for HSMP)on 10th sep and they called me or my employer on 12th sep for verification and after that no information about my application. Every time i call they said ur document is in verification stage, i do not know what type of verification they r doing and from where they r doing,becouse i asked from every where whoes docs i have submitted means bank,university and again from employer ( i asked three or four time) please help me in this matter i do not knwo what to do.
I am form islamabad, pakistan.

so any help will be apprictiated.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:09 pm

hi sajid bhai...

hope for the best...everything gonna be fine..but tell me one thing..how come ure confused with thr verification check...really strange...

ashish
________
Weed bubblers
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:46 am

i do not know what u r trying to ask me
listen
they call me or talk to me on 12th jan and on the same day also did verification about me from my employer and after that no hearing from them, on thier website they wrote that 15 days for nonsetllement and it is approximately 37 working days gone no info , thats why i am worried , i am worried why they r delaying too much and why they r taking that much amount of time, becouse every one got thier result in 15 or max 20 working days but mine case is getting worse , so thats why i am asking for help form moderator and from all the guys.
so tell me what to do.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:24 pm

Hello guys any help , moderator please comment or suggest something .

tomkin

Post by tomkin » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:45 pm

sajid,

is OR=AND in all your posts

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:56 pm

I do not know where are U appying for. But some out coutry appcation get the results after 6 months. It depends on the case and the casewroker.

Pantaiema
sajid.razzaque wrote:i do not know what u r trying to ask me
listen
they call me or talk to me on 12th jan and on the same day also did verification about me from my employer and after that no hearing from them, on thier website they wrote that 15 days for nonsetllement and it is approximately 37 working days gone no info , thats why i am worried , i am worried why they r delaying too much and why they r taking that much amount of time, becouse every one got thier result in 15 or max 20 working days but mine case is getting worse , so thats why i am asking for help form moderator and from all the guys.
so tell me what to do.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:51 am

yes or = and
and i have applied from pakistan.
so can any one suggest that should i contact to senior member or wait or any thing else.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:59 am

Hello guys i hope so u know that i am talking about Ec(Means Hsmp visa)
i got hsmp approval letter then i have applied for EC(Visa) 10th jan.

I hope so every one is understanding me correctly.

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:09 am

:D :D :D Sit back and relax :wink: !

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:16 pm

all the best
________
Genetically Modified Food
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:14 am

Any one suggest please waiting for ur kind response.

innocent
Newly Registered

Wait

Post by innocent » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:29 pm

Sajid,
Please wait, I was 3 Uk visit visa's ,But my hsmp Ec case was took 37 days from pk.Dont chase them,otherwise you will loose your case.Hopefully u will hear good news soon.

KAYC

Re: Wait

Post by KAYC » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:14 pm

innocent wrote:Sajid,
Please wait, I was 3 Uk visit visa's ,But my hsmp Ec case was took 37 days from pk.Dont chase them,otherwise you will loose your case.Hopefully u will hear good news soon.
Innocent
i am wondering , was English proficiency a requirement when you got approved on HSMP ? Did you clear your IELTS ?

tomkin

Re: Wait

Post by tomkin » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:05 pm

KAYC wrote:
innocent wrote:Sajid,
Innocent
i am wondering , was English proficiency a requirement when you got approved on HSMP ? Did you clear your IELTS ?
Wicked :twisted:
:D

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:34 am

English language was not a requiremtn at that but i have submitted ielts score too.